Cursed

Aaron's POV: She looks so peaceful. I can't wait to spend time with her tomorrow. 

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"  My phone rings. "Hello?" I ask. "HELLO! This is Twilight's (bro/sis. I accidentally said it was a boy in the beginning. I'm sorry). "WHERE IS SHE!?" they yell.  "They're at my house asleep. Is there a problem?" I ask. "DUUUUUUHHHH! SHE'S CURSED TO THINK SHE'S A NEWBORN!" They yell. "Cursed? That's impossible, she may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but that doesn't mean you should use excuses to get her to come home, she'll come home when she's good and ready!" I yell back, hanging up. "WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Twilight cries. "Aww, I'm sorry for waking you, shhh, it's okay, it's okay baby, there, there." I coo as I give her her bottle and she closes her eyes. 

Twilight's POV: It's morning now and Daddy is still upset. Mabey if I sing him that song I learned he will feel better. 

"Grr, the nerves of that guy!" Aaron yells. I begin singing:

You're my honeybunch, sugar plum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my sweetie pie
You're my cuppy cake, gumdrop
Snoogums, boojums, you're
The apple of my eye
And I love you so
And I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing
Sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear...

"Aww, that was so cute sweetie."  Aaron coos. "Kwiss?" I coo. ~Chu~ 

I think that really helped