Purrs and Kisses

"Here we are," the boy says.  The boy's room is gloomy with a dark atmosphere. "Hey, I don't mean to be rude but how come you never talk?" 

Notes: I don't know how. I never learned. 

"You never learned how to talk? How come your parents didn't teach you?" 

Notes: I never had any parents, I'm an orphan. I was adopted just last week. 

"I'm really sorry about that. So about the cuts on your arms and the scars on your face?"

Notes: I was abused in the orphanage and y...yeah

"I can teach you how to talk, here try saying my name. Aaron" 

I try hard to say his name. "A....a.....ron" I murmur

"Aaron" 

I try again. "A...Aaron"

"Good girl" he coos.

We practice for a couple of hours and I can talk in complete sentences. "You're a quick learner," he says. "Yeah, I got that from my mother." I blush. "Hey, can I tell you something? he stammers. "Go ahead, I say blushing harder. "I love you, my little kitten," he says kissing me. "I love you too" I almost scream.  "Promise you will never let me go, honey," I say sleepily. "I will cuddle you as long as my arms are connected, my sweet kitten," he says, me asleep in his arms. As we cuddle the night away and I drink my bottle, I can feel his warmth around me. I love you Senpai.