Neko Bathroom Training

Twilight's POV: I awake at about 6:00 am and there is no one awake and I have to pee really bad so I begin to cry and meow. I hope Senpai wakes up soon.

"What's the matter, baby? Do you need to go potty?" (he/she) takes me outside and lets me do my business. It's really cold outside because it is the middle of the fall and the temperature is 34 degrees Fahrenheit (1.11 degrees Celcius)  outside and my little jellybean toesies are about to freeze off. *shivers* "Okay baby, today we will start training you to use the toilet. " senpai coos.  Senpai explains the rules quickly to me. 

1. You must wear training pants from now on in case of any accidents.
2. You may not go outside or use the litter box, this will result in punishment.
3. You must not take off your training pants, this will result in serious punishment.
4. I will give you a treat for successfully using the toilet. 

Senpai helps me into my training pants and straps me up. "There you go, now run along now while I fix breakfast." 

Here's what my training pants look like:

Senpai also offered me a pacifier to use and I gladly accepted

Senpai also offered me a pacifier to use and I gladly accepted. "Have a good nap my little kitty." senpai coos.