Chapter One: Halloween Night

All night long all I can hear from inside of my room are little kids saying "trick-o-treat" like I get it it's Halloween night but I can't stand it, everyone being happy on a day of the dead.
I hate this fucking holiday everything about it is just ugly and disgusting, this holiday only brings me sadness and griff, It's been four years to this day since I lost Chase from that shooting at the movie theatres and I still can't believe he was the one that got shoot and not me that night today was supposed to be one of my favourite holiday other then winter break but now I just want this day to be to over with already and be November first.

"Mhmm, last night, boy, I met you, yeah," as I was getting a phone call from my best friend Amanda.

"Hey love how are you doing tonight and are you doing anything right now", Amanda said in a very voice which is odd.

"Hey bitch I'm doing okay I guess and I'm not up to much why what's sup", I said back as I got up from my bed.

"I wanted to know if you would be my date to Jessica Smith Halloween party tonight", Amanda asked me as I was rolling my eyes.

"Do you have to go to Jessica's party like why don't you just come over and we'll watch horror movies and order pizza like we used to do", I said to her as a single tear drop falls from my eyes.

"Yes, actually we do because this is Jessica's last year throwing her amazing extravaganza annual Halloween party and this year is supposed to be the year that puts all the other Halloween to shame, please Alec I promise you I'll make the hottest one there", Amanda said in that you better say yes voice.

"Alright if this is Jess's last year having her Halloween party then we can go", I said knowing I'll regret this the next day.

"Ahahahahahahahahhaha thank you thank you love by the way look out your window haha", Amanda said and then hanged up.

As I headed downstairs to let Amanda in I had this weird feeling like something is going to happen tonight just like that night Chase got shoot but instead of a death it's going to be a mistake.

"Wasssssssup bitch you ready to party the whole night away until we both drunk as fuck", she said as I open the front door.

"Lord Amanda your going to kill me and put me into my grave you do realize that don't you", I said as I closed  the door as she went straight to the kitchen.

"Is your mom home I need to asked her something", she said and turned around and gave me a face.

"Yeah she's upstairs with my dad getting ready to go out with some of there friends", I said and headed upstairs.

"Okay I'll be up soon figure something what to wear you hear me", she said as she walked into the kitchen.

As I was making my way back to my room seeing my mom and dad smiling and laughing all I can think about is Chase and how he'd loved doing couple stuff with me I just want this fucking day to be over with already.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Styles how's it going and love the outfits you both going out tonight", Amanda said as she was standing outside of my parents door.

"Hi Amanda dear how are you and thank you sweetheart your so kind", my mom says back to her.

"Amanda are you coming or not cause if your aren't I'm going back to bed", I said standing at my door.

"Alright, alright I'm coming sorry Mr. and Mrs. Styles we couldn't chat more seems your son needs me have fun tonight you two", said Amanda in a sarcastic way.

"You two be safe tonight and Alec try to have fun with Amanda tonight I know it's a hard night", my mom said as her my and dad where leaving the house.