Chapter Two: Saturday Hangover

"Beep...beep....beep...beep, ugh someone shut the fucking alarm off", I said as I moved around in the guest bedroom.

"Morning cutie how did you sleep", as he whispered in my ear.

"I slept okay just have a killer headache, ugh can someone turn off the lights like what the fuck", I said in a soft voice.

"Hahah that's the sun Alec not the lights", he said as he moves my hair out of my face.

"Wait what, that's the sun, how drunk did I get last night", I said to him.

"Hmmm......more like you got smashed last night hahaha", he said as he counted to play with my hair.

"Ugh this can be happening today", I said and moved away from him.

"Why what's today if you don't mind me asking", he said as he sat up next to me.

"It's my Mom's birthday today and I can't go home hungover", I said to him.

"Oh well that's definitely a problem then lol", he said with a laugh.

"I know I hate it when I get a hungover and just feel like shit", I said and just laid there in bed.

"You are aware that we had sex last night right" he said as he looked at his phone.

"What...Wait we had sex last night please tell me your joking", I said as I got out of the bed super fast.

"Sorry to tell you but we did sex last night", he said to me as he stretches in bed.

"I'm a horrible person I can't believe I had sex with a stranger", I said as I let myself fall back onto the wall.

"Why does that make you a horrible person", he asked me as he move to the edge of the bed.

"I'm a horrible because yesterday was the anniversary of my death of my late boyfriend and how did I spent it by getting drunk and having sex with you", I said and started crying.

"I'm so sorry for your lose but you can't blame me with what happened last night that was all on you I was here to just keep you from drinking or doing something stupid", he said to me in kind of a harsh tone.

"So what actually happened last night", I said as I moved back into bed.

"Last night you where drinking and balling up you barely made it up the stairs plus Jessica didn't want you to throw up on the stairs so I helped you to this room", he was telling me as he moved towards me.

"Fuck my life I swear I hate myself when I'm drinking this much", I said and laid back in bed.

"It's okay it's not your fault besides your kinda funny to talk to when your drunk and high hahah", he said to me.

"Hey everyone last call for breakfast or you'll be getting lunch", Jessica said as she open the bedroom door.

"Oh.....hey..Jess", I said as I pulled the covers over my head.

"I'll leave you to alone looks like your busy already Alec", Jessica said and then closed the door behind her.

Once the door was closed all I wanted to do was find Amanda and get the fuck out of here and head home and try to forget all about my last night drinking and sex thing and put it all behind me for the rest of the year. The next thing I did before anything else could happen was grabbing all my clothes as i put on an oversized sweater and decide to get out of bed grabbed my shoes and then i was out the door never to see this beautiful yet mystery guy every again because this was a huge drunkin mistake that will never happen again and that's a promise I'll keep.

As I headed out the door of the master bedroom I just knew I'd be regretting this moment for a very very long time and all I wanted to do was go home claw into bed and cry and smoke weed and just listen to Ethel Cain, ugh now the other problem that i had was trying to find Amanda in this big mother fucking house like fuck I forget how rich jess really is sometimes because she so humble about shit like this.

Jess is one of those rich girls who has money but doesn't flaunt it at all which is a good thing, I honestly love her for that because most people who have money just show it off and thin they are better then everyone else but with Jess it's not like that at all. As I was making my way down the hall all I could think about was last night and how good it was not crying or felling hurt and it's all the thanks to this random hot stranger who I'll never ever see again which I'm ok with, who knows maybe we'll find each other another time snd things could be complete different but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I forgot how much this house is like a labyrinth all the different hallways and turns no wonder why people get lost in her house like I'm surprised she doesn't get lost herself lol, but wow it's like a maze an endless maze of hallows and turns not knowing where you'll end up until you find staircase and even with that you can get lost because theres so many, but dam god my head is killing me with this hang over I really hope my mom doesn't kill me when I get home fuck I shouldn't have drink and smoke last night. All I want is to go home and celebrate my mom's birthday that's if I can make it out of this house and find Amanda but who knows if thats even possibly, she's probably passed out drunk with a guy around her waist, like I love her but she can be such a hoe sometimes lol.

As i was looking in each and every room of the house i final found Amanda passed out and probably hung over like me as well lol, but at least i can still function while being hungover unlike her oh lordy i hope she can drive me home and not get into a car accident. I love this girl with all my heart but sometimes i get really worried about her and drinking hard from time to time, like why can't she just do what I do and just smoke weed.