Chapter Seven: New Years

It feels so good being off from school only thing is that I got three days until Christmas but, on the other hand the best part of bring off school is no teachers, no boy drama, no bull, ahh can't it get any better then this actually it can this weekend I'm going to be hanging out with Jake lord he's just so mother fucking gorgeous so I don't know why he wants to hang out with a potato like myself. 

I'm so weird and not normal like what the actual fuck can it be but I can't complain that he wants to hang out with me so I'm just gonna take this as a win for me. Well, now I can just focus on the weekend and finishing up my art pieces for the schools art show in February hopefully everything goes well and nothing weird or strange happens.

"Alec honey Amanda is here are your ready for her", mom said from downstairs.

"Yeah just let me put on my jacket mom", I said as I grabbed my jacket and headed down stairs.

"Bitchhhhhhhhh wassssssssssup", Amanda said when I got into the car.

"I fucking can't with you sometime girl like your crazy", I said as I gave her a hug.

"So you excited for your date with Jackie you bitch", Amanda said to me as we headed off to the mall.

"My lord girl it's not a date we are just hanging out and talking nothing that resembles a date", I said to her.

"Hmmmm...... so if this isn't a date where you guys going then huh?", she asked me.

"Well...I mean..... it's not like we are...... it's not a date period bitch", I said to her.

"Ok Alec whatever you say but I better be getting all the details about what you guys did", Amanda said to me.

As we headed to the mall all I was thinking was how gorgeous and beautiful Jake is and how he looks like such an angel but there's something about him or inside him that makes him the devil or a fallen angel. I swear I'm over thinking this and when I over think about stuff it never ends well at all lord give me the patience and strength to get through this without losing it or making a fool of myself in front of him. Amanda isn't even nothing that I'm over thinking about this hangout she's to lost in her music and driving like she has to pay attention to the road or I'll kill her before she kills me in this car.

"Bitch what do you want I'm getting Tim's Horton's want anything before doing Xmas shopping", she asked me.

"Nah I'm good but thank you for offering like always girly", I said and went back to thinking about Jake and his jawline.

"So did you hear about the New Years party that's gonna be happing at Jess house apparently she's gonna be away for Christmas but gonna host the biggest New Years party ever how she gonna top last year New Year party I honestly have no fucking clue but we are gonna see", she said with so much excitement.

"Then I better be looking hella cute then your whore ass hahaha I'm kidding you always look good", I said dying of laughter.

"Who you calling a whore, I'm not the one who's sleeping with random guys and then start dating them", she said to me with a look.

"At least I'm not calling you a thot or a slut so be grateful", I said and gave her the middle finger.

"It's a good thing I love you cause if I didn't I'd fucking kick your ass out of my car an hour ago hahahha love ya sis" she said trying to throw shade at me.

"That's why your my favourite person in the world sis", I said to her as she was pulling up to the mall.

All that was going through my head was that I need to be calm and relax when hanging out with Jake like I don't want to fuck this up before New Year's Eve because I want to kiss Jake when it's midnight that's all I want is a kiss when it's midnight.