Chapter Five: His Name

It's been one week since that whole family plus Amanda talk and being at school is just hell when you don't have anything to talk to or have lunch with. As I was making my way to homeroom I've been noticing that everyone is about about this one particular guy from the Halloween party and the first thing that came to my mind was the guy I made out with but why all of a sudden is this such a big deal about what his name is like doesn't he go to this school or maybe not cause no one actually seen this guy around until the party like what the actual fuck school just got a lot more interesting and curious. Once I got into homeroom everyone was still asking and talking about the mystery hottie like bitch please I've seen better and as I made my way to my seat right beside is that bitch for really sitting next to me like nothing fucking happened at all like she must be delusional or something like hell no.

"Hey sis how are you doing", she said to me as she sat in the seat next to me.

I didn't say a word to her or even looked at her.

"Alec I know your mad and upset with me but I did it cause I was worried about you and didn't like how I saw you freaking the fuck out I never meant to betray your trust I just didn't know what to do and I'm sorry", she said to me as I just sat there and listened to her bullshit.

"Alec please say something tell me how I can help us be friends again please I really miss you and our Friday nights at your place", she said as she started chocking up.

"Thank you for that apology Amanda and the way to earn my friendship back I want you to get the name of that guy from the party and then come talk to me but for now I just want to be left alone", I said to her with such a hateful tone I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Okay if that means I'll be on a chase to get this guys name to earn our friendship then I'll do that just you watch", she said to me then stared texting everyone we know.

As first and second period where done all I was thinking of going out for lunch and getting me some Thai food I've been craving for awhile now actually but as I was walking back to my locker to get my wallet everyone in the halls where eyeing me like i was wearing some sigh saying "kick me" or something like take a picture bitches it'll last longer sluts like god I hate people so much some times.

"Alec I got it", as I heard Amanda yelling towards me.

"You got his name that fast already dam girl you don't waste any time", I said to her as she got to my locker the same time I did.

"I didn't just get his name I got his name, Snapchat and Instagram under less then an hour", she said as she gave me a piece of paper.

"Thank you for doing what you said you will that means a lot to me so for your hard work showing me that you really care we can be friends again", I said as I put the paper in my jean pocket.

"Thank fucking god I've missed you", she said and hugged me.

"I know I've missed you to promise me one thing we won't fight again and if o tell you something that's a secret bitch you better keep it", I said to her as trying not to laugh.

"I promise you won't fight after and I'll keep your secrets sis", she said back.

As we headed out for lunch and where catching up on what we've missed when we weren't speaking I totally forgot that I haven't seen what this mysterious guy name was like how can I forget my one night stand name like I'm such a fucking weirdo but I'm a cute weirdo not going to lie. Once we got back to the school and went to third I decided to open the pice of paper that Amanda got for with the guys name on it I'm actually nervous about knowing his name but why would I it's just a name all I know it could be two things one it can be cute or it can just be plan dam sexy.

"You gonna open it for like what the fuck", Amanda whispers to me.

"Okay okay I'll open it jezz girl", I whispered back to her.

"So what's his name", she said back in a whisper.

"His name is Jake Smith dam that's a sexy name", I whispered to myself.

"Girl his name is Jake Smith", I whispered to Amanda.

"Dam that's hot if he ain't gay can I have him", she said to me in a whisper.

"Bitch your not funny", I said back to her.