Chapter 58, In the U.K...

*Yami's POV*

"London, probably my favourite place on this planet," I said to myself and stretched out my arms. We got out the car and made our way into our hotel, and luckily it had a balcony on it! I was the only one in the room since Yugi was on the phone getting a ear full from Joey. We got a similar room and once again, just a big double bed for us, I'm beginning to think Atem actually asks for it to be set like this.

Since it was still the afternoon, Atem said today we could just rest, but my mind is set on the events of tomorrow. The talk show.... The hickey I left on him was showing brightly and he still chooses not to hide it. "Alright alright chill!" I heard and turned to see Yugi walking into the living room part of our room. "Listen, I'll call later alright? Yes I know. ....love you too Joey now bye!"

"And I thought I was the only one to get the 'I love you' from you. I feel heartbroken Yugi," I said and held my chest as if he had really hurt me. He came over and punched my arm joining me on the balcony. "You ready for this show tomorrow?"

"I should be the one asking you that Yugi," I said and brought a hand to his neck. "It's still there, and probably won't be gone by tomorrow. These guys from what I heard can see when something is different on someone and even if it fades a little they'll still see it."

"You know what? Let them see," he said and grabbed my hand that was resting on him. "I don't mind anymore if anyone sees it because I feel like this will be happening more in the future am I right? So if they see now then that saves us trouble in the future."

"But what about the dating rule? Atem doesn't want our relationship out to the public. The same with Marik and Bakura," I said and wrapped our fingers in my hands.

"Well then we'll have to talk to him to try and bend it then won't we?" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "We can't always stay hidden, also I don't like lying to the fans. They like us to be honest with them."

He has a point, and seeing how I just came out on the last video this news might be alright to accept. I nodded my head in agreement and he just started bouncing on his feet, bringing me into a hug. A knock came to the door and Marik came in not waiting for me to say that he could walk in. "We're heading out to the London Eye if yous wanna come. It's funny, Atem is trying to get Heba to come here," he said and walked out as fast as he came in.

"Might as well. Also the way he is being with Heba, is the exact way I would be with you if you weren't in our band," I said and tightened my grip. "Also, I'd be dead upset if you ran off and joined another band of men. I'd be jealous every day and would stalk your social media."

"H-Hey come on, I'd never leave you guys for another group no matter what," he said and looked up. Ra I love his eyes...just everything about him in general. No one has ever made me this possessive, I don't want to be like this but I can't help it. No one can have Yugi.

I brought him into a kiss and he giggled into me, snaking his arms around my waist. I began to move to him, pushing him back and eventually he landed on the couch in our living room. I got on top of him and re connected our lips, he made a noise from the rush I was in to get back to him. "I love you so much Yugi," I said in between kisses.

He went to say something but I used that chance to run my tongue on the bottom of his lips trying to get in. He let me and our tongues collided. He grabbed the back of my shirt pulling me in more, he is like drugs. I'm addicted to him.

I couldn't help it, my hands moved on their own to the bottom of his shirt and I started to lift it and my eyes traveled down.

"Guys hurry up!!! We won't wait much longer!!" Bakura yelled from the other side of our door. I sighed and sat up helping Yugi up.

"Maybe next time," I laughed and Yugi shot up running to our room. First he acts like he isn't innocent then his mood flipped. It's a pain, but cute.

I opened the door and saw Bakura, and I looked down to see his clothes were messy. "Hm care to explain this?" I asked and looked up and down at him. He blushed and turned away, the side of his neck exposed and he too now had a hickey on him, more deeper coloured then Yugi's one. "No need I guess. Question is these walls aren't that thick, how didn't we hear you?"

"YUGI!! ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE YET !?!" Bakura yelled and stormed into the room. I had to hold my laughter in as Yugi came out of the room with a jumper and a hat on. "About time. Now. Let's. Leave."

Bakura grabbed Yugi's hand and dragged him out the room away from me, looking back at me with a annoyed expression.

Hey guys, hope your days have all been good. Mine has been wishy. But I'll just keep that to myself.

Things getting steamy between Yami and Yugi, but things always appear in their way? Also, Bakura and Marik. What are we gonna do with them😂😂

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!