Chapter 11 | Nightmare Joins The Game

"You have disobeyed me! Talking and interacting with Ink, Underswap Sans, and that Parasite! You know that something could have happened, that Parasite could have murdered you, but being the brat you are, you- arg! You have no idea how furious I am with you!" Chara shouts enraged at the teenager, fury clear in his eyes. (Y/n) stands there, unfazed by the situation that's happening in front of her eyes. Her uniform still on, her eyes changed back to their normal color, yet she still lets the memories play in her head. She focuses on Chara, with her hands folded in the front, standing straight up. 

   "Do you even hear me?" Chara asks sternly, walking up to her with the rage showing in his red eyes that look as if they are glowing a dark red. Still being unfazed by the situation that is being shown right in front of her eyes, she doesn't let her other side come back out knowing how much it damaged Chara's plan to make everything fall into his hands.

   "Nightmare! I need you to deal with this monster!" Chara shouts in fury, not being able to control his own anger. With that yell Nightmare form right beside him with a look of annoyance on his face. He wished that he didn't have to deal with him and go back to what he regularly does. Before Chara captured (Y/n), Nightmare had no idea who she was and how she ended up here in the multiverse with everyone.

   "I thought I told you this. This is stupid. I just want revenge on Dream and for us to be equal. I didn't want to be dragged in this mess with a bunch of idiots," Nightmare retorts, glaring harshly at him and her. 

   "If you're gonna be a smart ass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass! Plus I can hear you talkin' shit!" (Y/n) spats at him, giving him a death glare not wanting to put up with him. Nightmare snaps and launches an attack at her only for (Y/n) to swiftly dodge the attack, slightly brushing up against her skin, leaving a scratch on her cheek. She smirks seeing his form of attack, and how he uses it.

   "Nightmare, stop attacking and actually take care of her while I'm gone. I have to clean up some of the mess that she made in one of the universes," Chara informs, sending (Y/n) a look of demand who only glares at him in response. Chara opens a portal and walks into it, letting it disappear into thin air once his body is on the other side.

   Nightmare lets out a groan of annoyance and looks over at (Y/n) seeing her sit down on the floor with a bored look on her features. She lets out a loud groan and slams her fist into the ground making it crack slightly.

  "How... What...? WHERE DID THAT KIND OF STRENGTH COME FROM?!?!"