Chapter 9 | Sane or Insane

(Y/n) couldn't focus on the current situation at hand and lets the tears form in her (e/c) eyes as she looks into Ink's different colored eyes. Just a few feet away, she wishes that she could break free from Chara's grasp on her soul and stay with her love. Where she belongs. But she can't not with what Chara is doing to her. Her thoughts cloud her mind and take over her bod. Different emotions swirl throughout her body, as her heart starts to break. The tears drop onto the floor as her arms and hands start to shake from the pressure that is on her head. The current emotions make her head go crazy and can't let her eyes focus on Ink's.

   He could see her eyes darting everywhere as her body starts to stumble on her self. Blueberry starts to worry and trudges over to her but Ink prevents him by holding his arm out in front of him. Fresh could only watch in curiosity. 

   The teenager could only fall to her knees hearing the other voice talk in her head. In the back of her mind just eating away the positive thoughts that were once in her head, helping reassure her that everything was going to be alright. The voice continues talking to her as if making her lose control and let go of everything and think that she can have the power. 

   The other personality, is making her question everything she thinks that is okay right now. She wishes that she that Chara wasn't alive then none of this would have happened, but it happened and she knew why. To take over all Alternate Universes with the help of her other side. The side that will do anything for her true love that is Chara. The filthy person that brainwashed and made her like this in the first place. The voice keeps on saying negative things that just makes her cry even more. She couldn't stop, although she wishes no one has the ability to make someone disappear fro inside the head. Her other side keeps taunting her to let her take control.

   "Do you think that these people will save you from him? Pathetic. You're weak just like the rest of them. If you let me take over no one will ever harm you. I can show them what I'm made of. I can hurt them. I can kill them if you want. They are worthless anyway. We don't need them. Ink doesn't love you. Blueberry and Fresh don't think of you as a sister. They have never loved you. They have just been pretending this whole time just to use you. Give up and let me in control. I can show them."

   (Y/n) could only break from hearing her other side. Her tears stop flowing down her cheeks and could only stare mindlessly, feeling her heart break. What if the voice was right about it. All of this is an illusion and Chara actually saved her. Fresh tried to kill himself so he wouldn't see her ever again. And Blueberry didn't want to be here. She doesn't know what to believe for Ink. She doesn't know whether or not that he is helping her or just faking it. 

   She could only smile at Ink as he body starts to go limp letting her other side gain control. Her once (e/c) eyes become a burning pure (e/c) as her appearance changes completely. Her once innocent and helpless appearance turned into hell. Her clothes turn into a (short/medium/long) dark (f/c) dress as her hair changes to a (h/l) (h/c) style. 

   Standing up her eyes look straight towards Ink and he could feel fear right when she looks at him. Just looking at her made him unsteady and feared what his sunshine has become. A demon that could tear a monster to shreds. Smiling she trudges towards him as he is frozen in place unable to move due to her form shocking him. Placing a hand on his cheek, he could only look at her in disgust knowing that this isn't her and someone else that has taken over. 

   "So you're Ink? I thought you would be more handsome... (Y/n) has always loved you and has thought about you ever since the both of your were reunited. It's pitiful that you're weak." She said slipping her hand away and walking back to where she stood before. Chuckling a bit, she peers over her shoulder and says, "Better tell Chara that you're looking for her."

   And In a flash she's gone from sight.

A/n- Sorry for not updating in 3 months. I'm not home schooled anymore and I'm going to a public school. So yes, there will be a few updates here and there. I have to focus on school since I have to get good grades or else I won't be able to update. 

Please stay strong and bare with me here.

I love you all!