Chapter 5 | Fools

| Why did you find me? Whenever I keep pushing you away |

"How... Is this just a dream?" Ink says as tears brim the corner of his eye sockets while holding onto her as she softly cries on his clothes. He doesn't know what to say as he only cradles her in his arms as the tears stream down his cheek bones, he didn't know what to do as he tries to piece everything together.

"I hope that this isn't a dream," (Y/n) says, looking up into his eyes as his orbs regain color and becomes bright as a bright smile forms on his skull. She smiles, wiping away the tears that slide down her cheeks. He places his hand on her cheek only to pull her back into another passionate kiss, hoping that Underfell Sans will help with everyone else besides walking in on them. She wraps her arms around his neck as he slips his arms around her waist pulling her in close. Although everything around them is in ruins, they didn't care since they've been reunited. Not caring what they need to do to help the universe, they want to spend the moment together without any interruptions. The teenager only smiles in the kiss and he knew that they don't want to take it far... not yet.

After a few minutes they pull away locking their eyes on each other, not wanting to look away as if one of them will disappear from their arms. They didn't know what to say during the moment and someone had to show up to ruin the moment that they were having.

"So... did you find anything?" Edge asks as he turns the corner of the tree only to be met by the two lovebirds. Although there was only one thing that shocked him, the love of Ink's life is back and happy to see him. Becoming embarrassed, he hits the trunk of the tree alerting the both of them and swiftly looks over to the noise and both of their cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

"Oh! Hey, Edge! It's been a while since I have last seen you." (Y/n) says as she stands up along with Ink and embraces him into a warm hug. Hesitant, he wraps his arms around her not knowing what to say in the situation. Tears form in his eye sockets, unable to say anything during their reunion. He holds he tears back and pulls away only to see her smiling.

"Idiot... I knew you weren't gone," He tells her. Patting her shoulder he goes back into town, hoping that what he saw wasn't a dream. And he confirmed it by punching himself, only to be hurt and in the ribs. Now he knows not to do that again.

"(Y/n).... Are you coming back home?" Ink asks as he looks up at her figure trying to figure out what's happening inside her head. He wants her to come back and go back to living a peaceful life with her without having to worry about anything, but he knows that it isn't simple. She turns around and embraces him into a tight hug. She wants to go with him but knows that she can't.

"I'm sorry... but I can't. I have to go back to Chara, I don't want anyone to hurt you. I love you." She whispers to home burying her head into his shoulder. He wraps his arms around her pulling her close, unable to know when she'll come back.

"Is there anyway that I'll be able to see you again?" He asks, rocking her back and forth in his arms hoping to calm her down.

"Yes... there is. I'll see you in about... three days in Underswap?" She asks pulling away from him and look into his eye sockets only to see his loving gaze that makes a faint blush form on her cheeks. He embraces her one last time before she has to go and gives her a kiss on the forehead making her blush a deeper shade of red. Pulling away they stand up and head their separate ways.

   The only thing that's on Ink's mind is to get (Y/n) out of Chara's grasp and go back home with him. Although he has to explain the news to everyone one else. Especially Fresh and Blueberry.

A/n- Yes an Authors Note
I will not be updating for a while due to school, but I will try and find a way.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter! This will be a longer book than the second one!

I love you sparks!~*