Chapter One: The Beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heeeeyyyy! It's ya gurl Cece. (Cringe) AKA AAwesome's friend! OH BY THE WAY, AAWESOME IS MY EDITOR. THANK YOU! (I, AAwesome, totally didn't write that. SHHHH, don't tell her.) This is my first story so, I hope you enjoy. Also, there will be swearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to hear my alarm ringing in my ears. I slammed my fist on the snooze button. Man, I'm not a morning person.

"Honey! Is that you?" my mother questioned as I made my way downstairs.

"Yes, it's me!"

I walked in and saw my father, Herald Anderson, the man who owns an amazing toy company; who is also a dick.

"Hi, Dad." I waved. I poured milk into a bowl and sprinkled cereal grains in it.

"Hello, how are your grades?" he glanced at me.

"I'm getting straight A's." I yawned as I ate my cereal.

"Good. You will need it when you're the head chairman." I stopped and sighed. He has told me multiple times about the position and I didn't want to work at the company.

"What if I didn't want to be the chairman of the C.E.O?"

He chuckled, "Why wouldn't you want to work with the family? We decided that once you finish college, you would work with us. I would never give the position to some nobody."

Ugh, this sucks. I never wanted to get the position. Why can't someone else get the position? I will never know.

I went to school and saw my friends walking down the hallway. I was going to talk to them but, someone nudged me. It was Lisette, my nemesis. She thinks that she's better than me. I hated that....... AND her guts.

"Watch where your going Lisette!" Abby yelled.

"Whoops, did I strike a nerve?" Lisette batted her eyelashes.

"I'm not the person you should be apologizing to!"

"Oh hey, Anderson!" she faked a smile. Lisette's eyes blazed with anger, "Bye, White!"

"Ugh, why do people like her even exist in these five worlds!" Abby rolled her eyes.

Oh, right. Abby was born a witch so she was granted knowledge about the five worlds and the abilities of two of them. The angel realm and the demon realm. Ganeet and I were the only ones who knew about it. Her parents don't even know that her daughter is a witch.

"Well, at least we have each other!" Ganeet's eyes twinkled. She came walking towards us from the other end of the hallway.

Abby raised an eyebrow, "Look who finally made it! What took you so long? Chatting with the popular kids again?"

"No, I just lost track of time. Now come on! Class awaits us!"

I dragged them from class to class until it was FINALLY lunch. My favourite part of the day!

An announcement popped up, "Miss Anderson, please make your way to the office and bring your belongings with you."

"Well, looks like our plans have been cut short. Call us if anything happens, okay?"

"Alright." I waved goodbye to them and began walking towards the office. Little did I know that things would turn south.

To Be Continued......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof, hey guys! AAwesome here. Sorry about this first chapter being short. I really love my friend's story. She has quite an amazing imagination! Sure, she needs to work on her grammar and writing. NO LIE, I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME FIXING STUFF. WHERE THE GRAMMAR POLICE AT? Sorry, I have OCD. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I wonder what she'll write in the next chapter.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~