♡ 01 ♡

~
don't stop smiling, i think your smile is the cutest thing in the whole world
~

jisung smiled a little bit after reading the folded note for the second time. closing his locker and quickly putting the paper into his right pocket, he made his way to class as usual.

"jisung!", one of his best friends, felix, ran up beside him after pushing his way through the crowd of students down the hall. "did you get another one?", he smirked.

"stop.", jisung couldn't hold in his smile. "it's not a big deal, stop acting like you really care who it is anyways."

"but i do care!", he exclaimed. "this is some juicy shit jisung!"

"shut up you're so loud.", jisung scoffed. "ugh. . .i wanna go home."

•••

"open your mouth! haemi-ah!", hanjae brought two chopsticks which held only half-cooked ramen, up to his best friend's mouth. she opened it immediately with her eyes still glued to her phone.

"you're gonna get ramen broth all over the lunch table. . .", her other friend, miyeon, told her.

haemi quickly finished chewing and finally put her phone down.

"what were you doing?", miyeon asked.

"i have work today.", haemi said, smiling slightly.

hanjae smirked along with miyeon. "yea. . .work.", they said, almost in unison.

"yah!", haemi gave each of them a light slap on the shoulder. "at least i have a job."

"and you also have a crush.", hanjae said, his eyebrows raising. "does he actually come there every time you work there?"

the girl nodded her head while smiling, showing off some of her teeth. "yea. . .he does."

haemi then turned to face him. han jisung who sat with felix and seungmin in a large table that consisted of other older students she could not name.

"i like him so much. but i don't think he likes me back."

•••

"and i dropped it, again.", lisa bent over as she was behind the counter and picked up her rose gold pen.

"clumsy lalisa.", haemi teased her. "it's been like five months since we've worked here and you still can't hold a pen for longer than a minute."

a customer appeared at the counter and lisa faced her. she was a young woman with straight brown hair. she ordered a vanilla latte.

as lisa attended to the customer, another one showed up at the glass door. the moment the teenage boy set his eyes on haemi, anyone could see how they lit up. a smile appeared on his face within a second and he walked right up to her.

"hi.", jisung waved.

"hey.", haemi said staring down at the cash register, smiling as well. "welcome to The Cupcake Shop. . .again.", she giggled.

"can i order a cupcake.", he said. "a. . .double chocolate one today."

"sounds good.", the girl said.

"what do you mean?", jisung chuckled a little bit.

haemi looked up at jisung and then tilted her head. she then proceeded to tell him the price and once his cupcake was served, he took it, thanking her as always and sitting in the same seat, as he always did.
__

a/n: first chapter! it's pretty boring but trust me, the next ones are better, haha.