A Little Problem

I caressed Jimin's side, bringing him in for a hug as we stood, peering into his dorm. It was all unpacked boxes, and the atmosphere was gloomy.

I glanced down to the blond, and I noticed the tears which welled in his eyes. I really didn't want for him to cry.

The past maybe two weeks we've been together have been serenity, and I didn't want our ball of sunshine to leave, as selfish as it sounds.

I squeezed his side gently, resting my cheek to the top of his head. Jungkook stood beside me, clasping my open hand and swaying it around.

"Yoonie, can we bring Minnie's stuff home?"

I glanced over to Jungkook, giving a half smile before I returned my attention to the blond tucked away into my side.

"I don't know. Say Minnie, can we bring your stuff into our home?"

Jimin lifted his chin, his big and bright brown eyes shining hopefully. He nodded his head ever so slightly, and before he could retract the answer, I pulled us all into his dorm.

"Great! Then let's start moving!" I grinned, letting out a small laugh as I picked up three stacked boxes and began walking back to my dorm with them. I flung open the door, going into the spare bedroom and placing the boxes down. All of us together repeated this process until the other dorm was empty, and the spare bedroom was full.

We stood in front of the room, smiling at each other happily. I squeezed both boys close to my sides, planting kisses to each of their heads.

"So Min- I mean, Jimin, you can feel free to bring some of your belongings out into other rooms if you want. You can decorate the living room and stuff!" I snaked my hand onto the small of his back, where I rubbed gentle circles into the skin. He visibly relaxed into the touch, while nodding his head eagerly.

"First things first though, I'd like to arrange my room, if that's okay-"

"Of course! We can help you if you want!" Jungkook grinned optimistically, bouncing on his toes. He animatedly went to the bedroom, opening boxes and sorting them out.

Bedroom stuff, bathroom, kitchen, living room, etc.

-

This was possibly the most excited I've been in a while. Jiminie was going to live with us!

I was so excited that I nearly tripped and fell a few times while I started sorting out the boxes. I was humming to myself, and maybe I was doing a little dance with my legs every now and then.

Yoonie went to go figure out what to make for lunch, so it was just me and Jiminie.

"Minnie? Are you happy to be with us?" I asked, knowing that I was slipping into little space, but I didn't want to go the full 100 yet.

I watched as his angelic blonde locks fell into his eyes, and then he pushed his hair up with his hand, and his smile appeared. "Of course I am, Koo. I'm so, so thankful you guys are helping me out.. I felt like a burden for a while so I will try my hardest to repay you for your kindness."

I felt my heart flutter like butterflies when he spoke, and I smiled brightly. "You're welcome, Min-Min!" I hugged him from behind and giggled as he patted my head.

Mm yes more please, I was such a slut for head pats - among other things.

I went back to the pile of boxes I was centered in, and found a pretty baby blue looking box. I tilted my head and looked at the label.