Two in One Bonding

{a/n: s.o. to those of y'all that actually read and make it thru this chap cause wow it's just poorly written smut tbh but,,,enjoy ☺️}

~

"Chest down, Yoongi," Jimin chirped sweetly while pressing his fingers into the small of my back. With sweat beading about my hairline, I pushed my chest into the bed, resting my cheek into the pillow beneath me.

"Are you really sure this will help you both? I really don't understand how it will..."

"Shh," Jungkook commanded, and as I went to rebut, he silenced me again.

Right.

I'm the submissive tonight, for whatever fucking reason.

You see, these two thought that to bring us back together, we needed something to bond over. These two came up with the brilliant idea to bond over, or more so, through me. Yeah. I know right?

Originally Jimin and I were in his bedroom because we needed some alone time but somehow it turned into this.  

"What a good boy~" Jungkook cooed as he unbuckled his pants and undid the zipper. I couldn't help but focus on the little bit of bulge I could see in his underwear. I mean, despite not being the happiest with him, the man was still sexy.

I reached my hand out to press it against Jungkook's knee for some type of moral support. Tonight was my first time receiving and admittedly I was nervous.

"Ready, doll? I'm gonna stretch you out a bit before I put it in. Need to be sure our little Yoonie can still walk after this..." Jimin's voice was low and sultry, and his tongue worked magic on my mind. The clarity, the smooth feeling of his voice in my ears, it was harmonious. I felt myself ease into the moment when suddenly, fingers pressed against my entrance.

A falcon-like gasp left my lips as dry fingers prodded their way inside me. I couldn't believe Jimin didn't even use fucking lube. Despite my anger I mean...it felt kind of good.

I lifted my cheek from the bed and tilted my head up to look at Jungkook. His eyes were heavily lidded and his cheeks softly flushed. He brought a hand up and laced it in my hair while giving me gently spoken appraisals. His other hand lied beneath his underwear, doing unknown, yet predictable things.

As Jimin made quick work of my insides, I felt two fingers become three, and soon enough four. His thrusting was steady and slow, and without realizing it I had rocked back against his fingers, reeling for more.

"O-Oh just," I choked out, cheeks burning hot, "Put it in, p-please-"

"Since you asked so nicely, I'm willing to give~" Jimin's fingers slid out and a hungry whine escaped my lips. I pressed my chest into the bed harder to accentuate my curves and hopefully speed up the process, and as I turned my head to glance at Jimin, he gripped my hips firmly.

He pressed his erect member against my hole, teasing it. After a few minutes of it I had enough, and I pushed my hips back abruptly against his dick. He groaned quietly and clicked his tongue against his teeth before adjusting his hands about my hips and leaning over me. His breath was hot against my ear and his lips lowered, delicately tracing the nape of my neck. Just as he pulled back away from me, I felt myself become full.

His cock plunged deep inside me, and I felt every muscle in my abdomen tighten. Jimin was a lot to take but god damn he felt delicious.

My face was plastered into the sheets and drool pooled down my chin. I couldn't contain myself and soon strings of nonsense left my lips between whines and moans.