Surprise Celebration

Two days passed by quickly, and by the time it was Friday, I could tell that it wasn't going to be a very good day.

Today was my birthday, and I've never really celebrated it.

I hated it. Birthdays are a happy affair where everyone is happy, and I couldn't help but feel that I didn't deserve to feel that way. Especially because birthdays are more for parents than children.

My parents weren't in the picture.

This morning, I had woken up earlier than usual and had made my way to the shower, and I ended up staying for a little longer than intended. I was surprised I hadn't fallen asleep in there.

I got dressed in a simple hoodie and joggers, throwing on my shoes before I went into Yoongi and Jungkook's room. They were both still passed out, and when I saw them together, I felt my heart race.

They were both so beautiful, I didn't know what I did to deserve either of them.

We were officially dating now... and I couldn't be happier about that. But I still wasn't over the fact that Junsu had shown up, and my past was revealed to them both.

I didn't mind it entirely, because they would find out eventually. But I felt like a burden.

I felt like they could be fine without me, but I knew I wouldn't be okay without them.

They made me happy now, and I don't think I could be happy without their beautiful smiles every morning, or their lazy kisses.

I bit my lip as I felt my body get heavy, and I knew today was going to be an emotional one.

I walked forward and leaned over the bed, giving both of them kisses on their face, and then kissing their lips sweetly.

When I leaned back up, I realized there were tears running down my cheeks, and I sniffled before I turned and walked out of the room.

I grabbed my house keys that Yoongi had made for me, and my bag and left the apartment.

It was dreary outside, and I felt my heart drop a little.

If it had been sunshiney, maybe I could have had hope to have a better day...

-

"Okay, do we know what kind of cake he would like? Does he even like cake?" Jungkook asked, giving me a look of question.

I thought for a moment and shrugged lightly. "I'm not too sure? I think he's said before he doesn't care for it. He seems like an ice cream person. I can message him, and just say it's for dessert tonight."

I pulled out my phone and sent him a message.

Me
Good morning, baby 💖 I'm getting dessert for tonight's dinner, but I forgot what you like? Let me know when you can! Have a good day, baby!
sent 2:49 pm

I stared at my screen for a minute and when he didn't reply or see it, I got kinda worried but then assumed he was just in class.

I put my phone back in my pocket and yawned.

This morning, Jimin had left before either me or Kook woke up, which was slightly out of the ordinary. But then again, he sometimes had earlier classes, and Kookie and I tended to sleep in late.

This morning had been rather slow, but everyone was really excited.

We were going to throw Jimin a surprise birthday party.

Once we figured out what kind of dessert type food he liked, we would go and get it, and then everyone would come over to help get the house ready.