Goggles x Reader

Reaquested by Kawaiigirl635

Key
F/h= favorite hat
F/cl= favorite clothing
F/s= favorite shoes
F/W= favorite weapon
{Y/N}'s POV

Me and Goggles have been friends since little squids. I've always wondered if he liked me on a way that I love him. Whatever but we are doing some turf wars later and I'm sooo excited.

I got out of bed so i could get ready for turf war. I put on (f/h), (f/cl), and (f/s). I then grabbed my (f/w) and headed out to inkoplis Square.

~~~~timeskip~~~~

Once i got to inkoplis Square it was packed. I guess team Emperor won again. I tried to get to a table but it was useless. I then got pushed out of the crowd by some crazy fan girls shouting for Emperor. Thank God.

I headed over to the cafe so me and Goggles could meet up. I got a seat and waited. And waited. And waited.

Where in the hell is this child!

I then look at the door to see a tried goggles wearing child. "S-Sorry I'm late Y/N" he said walking over to my table and taking a seat in front of me.

"Its fine Goggles" I say annoyed. "A-Alright" he says. "W-Well are you r-ready for some turf" he says looking at me. I nod my head and get up from the table. You know whats weird. Goggles stuttered.

We got to deca tower. "Do you want to do a private Battle or a online battle" Goggles says looking at me. "I don't really care" I say with a shrug. "Well then. It's a private battle" he says walking into to deca tower.

~~time skip~~~~~~

We got to the private battle. The map was Wahoo World. Great.

"S-So can we p-play hide and s-seek" Goggles asked me. "Sure" I said with a shrug of shoulders. "O-Ok" he says pushing start on the battle. "Who will be seeking" I ask. "I will" Goggles says without stuttering.

We started the battle. I went to go hide leaving little spots of ink so he thinks I'm hiding there. This going to be fun.

I went up a wall and inking the corner and waited.

Goggles' POV

I wonder where Y/N could be. Maybe up here. Nope. Around this corner. Nope. Where could she be. I gripped my splatter shot. WHY IS THIS SO FRUSTATING!!!

I then turn the corner and not playing attention. I randomly trip. I close my eyes. Not wanting to look who I am on top of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I open my eyes to see Y/N blushing with her eyes closed.

I blush a deep blue and get off of her quickly.

"I-I'm s-sorry Y/N" I stutter out. I look down to see her eyes open with still a slight blush and get up.  "I-Its ok G-Goggles" she stuttered.

She then walked over to me and put her head on my shoulder. My face flushed even more. "You know Goggles. I've always wondered if you liked me" Y/N says. "I-I" I start. "You?" She says looking up at me. "I-I l-love y-yo-you" I get out as my face is as blue as a blueberry. "Cool" is all she says.

She the turns to face me. She puts her arms around my neck. I know where this is going. And go with it Goggles.

I put my arms around her waist. And lean in. Once I feel her breathing on my lips my face flushed even more. We then let our lips touch once the game ended.

We got out if the private battle. "So are we a thing now Y/N" I ask as we walk out of Deca Tower. "Yes" Y/N says grabbing my hand.

I hope this wasn't to cringy. Well I hope u enjoyed it. Also I'm still taking requests.

UwU