Skull x Reader

Requested by Candy-Skulls

Key
(O/I) = octoling or Inkling

Skull's POV

"Skull! Skull!" I hear someone yell. I look up to see the pissed off Army , the laughing Aloha , and the dead inside Mask. "Yes?" I question. "Pay attention" Army says pissed. "Alright" I say looking off into the window to go back to what I was looking at.

I was looking at a beautiful (O/I) girl. She had beautiful (f/c) tentacles. She wore (f/h), (f/c) , and (f/s). I've been watching her battle and she's amazing with her (f/w). Splatting squids and octos left and right.

"Skull are u even listening" Army says snapping his fingers. I look up and he then gets the answer. "Alright meeting dismissed" Army says walking out of the cafe.

I get up and try to find the girl that I was looking for. I look around to find her talking to I guess one of her friends or Team mates.

I walk up to her and say a simple hi. She turns around surprised that one of the s4 is most likely talking to her.

"I-I really can't believe your actually talking to me!" She said. "Yeah it's me" I say. Nice job Skull. "Wow, just wow" she says. She looks up at me with big eyes and asks "why did u come to me?". Shit shit shit!!!! What do I say. I can't say that ive been watching you. That would be to weird.

"U-Uh......... You just seemed like a really cool (I/O) and I thought maybe we could be friends...." I say awkwardly. She smiles brightly and nod. "Here's my number, call me!" She smilesand walk off.

Oof I know its short but I wanted to get it done....so its done. Oofie