Emperor x Reader

Requested by Moikkaeel

Emperor's POV~~

As I paced around my room my brother sat there on the edge of my bed. He looks up at me and asks "What wrong bro?". I look up at him and start to sweat. "U-Um it's nothing Prinz" I say as I continue to pace around my room. "Brother when have u ever stuttered when nothing's wrong?" Prinz says looking up at me pace around the room.

I sigh and take a seat next to my little brother. "Is someone on your mind brother?" He asks looking down at his feet. "W-What no!" I say as a blush starts to creep onto my cheeks. "Brother, there is someone on your mind. Sooo if u don't mind telling me about this person I could most likely help u get them" Prinz says and smiles up at me.

I sigh once again and tell him who I have a crush on...

(Y/N)'s POV~~

Sooo the famous Emperor asked me to go to the cafe....and it only being us.........omg! Is he asking me out on a date??!! Why would he ever ask me out. I'm probably going to fuck it up.

I get off the train and head to the cafe where Spike normally sits. I start to get closer and I imeadatily regret saying yes. There are I don't know how many Inkling and Octolings surrounding that cafe. We aren't going to get any privacy what so ever.

I walk closer and maneuver through the huge crowd. I finally get to the cafe door and once I open it I get to be in face with one of Emperor's bodyguards. Great....

"Miss please go to another cafe, the king doesn't want anyone in here at the moment" the bodyguard says and looks down at me. I nod and slowly start to go back until I here Emperor yell something to his bodyguard.

"From the looks of it Miss you may come in" (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) the bodyguard says opening the door for me. I thank him and walk in. As i walk in I hear disgusting things from the fangirls and fanboys who couldn't get in the cafe.

I walk over to where Emperor was sitting and take a seat in front of him.

"Sooo Emy, what do u want to tell me?" I ask him as I look at him. I see a blush creep onto his cheeks and him look away. "W-Well I wanted t-to tell you..." He says as his blush grows. "Tell me what?" I say looking at him with a confused look. He then mumbles something that I couldn't quite hear. "What was that Emy?" I say cocking my eyebrow. "I L-l-lo-love you" Emperor says as he looks away with a face full of sunny yellow.

I blush a mad color of (f/c) and look down at the table. Emperor looks up at me. "Do you love me back?" He asks. I blush more if that's even possible and mumble a yes.

From the looks of it Emperor heard that easily and stood up from his chair and walked over to my chair. He grabs my chin for me to look up at him. I look up at the handsome Emperor.

He then closes his eyes and leans in. OMG! OMG! He is going to kiss me!!!!! I close my eyes also and lean in as well. Our lips connect. It felt like forever before we pulled apart. I could see a heavy blush on Emperor's face. I smile and bop his nose.

"Heh looks like your mine now my queen~" Emperor says.

Oohhhhhhhhh

Got another part done bois! Hope U enjoyed.

Lil Leafeon

UwU