Gloves x Reader

Requested by Agent_woomii

Key
T/C = tentacle color
F/c = favorite color

No one's POV

"Come on Gloves!" A girl yelled at the green haired inkling. "Alright alright Y/N" the green haired inkling said following the girl into the field.

"Isn't this beautiful Gloves" the (T/C) haired inkling said looking at her dearest friend. "Almost as beautiful as you" the boy flirted. "Stop it Gloves" The girl said as a dust of (f/c) dusted her face. "Alright I'll try Y/N" he said looking down at the girl he dearly loved.

"So Y/N, how have you been" he asked still looking down at her. "I've been hanging around a few friends but it hasn't been as much fun with out you" she said looking up at the boy. The boy blushed a green looking back up at the beautiful sunset. "How have you been Gloves. Ive heard you went up with the famous Emperor. Also that you've had a few girlfriends while I was gone" Y/N says looking up at the boy. "Is it true".

"I-I, Yes it's true.." Gloves stuttered out. "I see" Y/N said taking a seat in the grass pulling her knees up to her chest. Gloves looked down at the girl. He didn't know what to say or do. He didnt know that Y/N would react that way.

He sat down next to her. "I-I.... I'm sorry Y/N" he said looking at her. She looked up. You could see tears forming at the edge of her eyes.

Gloves pulled her closer to him and whispered this in her ear.

"I love you"

Sorry if this one is short. But I like how I went with this one. Hope you enjoyed.

UwU