Emperor x Reader x Prinz

Requested by Teashin

Prinz's POV~~

I can't wait for Y/N to come over to today! We're going to play games and cuddle and-

"Prinz!" I hear my brother yell. "Heh sorry bro" I say rubbing the back of my neck. I hear my brother sigh and looks at me. "So who's your friend that's coming over today?" Emperor asks. "Oh! Her name is Y/N she is the most sweetest girl I've ever meet!" I say blushing a little yellow.

My brother smirks and looks down at me. "Sooo does my little brother have a crush~" my brother. I blush a mad sunny yellow. "U-Uh....m-maybe.." I say looking down embarrassed. I hear my brother snickers and walks off. What am I gonna do...

I then hear a knock on the door and I jump and run over to the door. I open the door and smile widely. "Hi Y/N!" I say. She smiles sweetly and waves a hello. I step to the side for her to come in. She walks in and looks around quite amazed by the place.

"Heh do u like it?" I ask. "Oh yes!" She says walking around. I notice her not paying attention and bump into my older brother. Oh dear....

(Y/N)'s POV~~

Oh dear...im sooo dead now. I slowly back up and look up to the Emperor himself. "U-Uh Sorry" I stutter and stand next to Prinz. Emperor looks me up and down and smirks. Why is he smirking???

"Say Prinz is this your friend u were talking about?" Emperor asks. I see Prinz nod. Emperor takes my hand and kisses it. "Nice to meet miss Y/N. I blush a deep f/c. "N-Nice to meet you to" I say looking down at Emperor. I look over to Prinz to see him glaring at his brother.

That's strange. "How about we watch a movie?" I say looking at both of them. They both nod sitting down on the couch leaving a spot for me in the middle of them. I sit down between them and Emperor grabs the remote. He looks down at me and asks "What movie do u want to watch?" as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Umm...How about f/M" I say looking at Emperor. It seems as if hes thinking and nods. "That's a nice movie" Emperor says finding the movie. I smile and look down at Prinz. I see him glaring down his brother but the changes once he sees me looking. He grabs ahold of my arm and smiles snuggling up.

~~time skip cause I'm lazy~

After binge watching quite the amount of movies I soon have to go home.

"Sorry guys but i gotta go" I say getting up from the couch. I hear both the boys whine and grab ahold of my arms. "Please don't leave Y/N" Prinz whines at me with pleading eyes. "Umm.....i guess I could stay" I say sitting back down.

They both cuddle up to me and slowly fall asleep. After awhile I escape their grasp and head home.

OwO I got it done bitches. I don't know why this took so long so yea. Anywho I hope I enjoyed it.

Liam~ UwU