chapter one

so this is my first fan fic so dont comment mean or rude things in the comments. i know there will be problems in the story so no need to tell me. byeee👋

{Macies pov}

"Nash..." "What?" "im pregnat" i said. "wait...for real?" "ya..." i said "what...macie i cant do this im 16 and have a career" "so your leaving me?"i said "...yes...sorry" he said. I broke down right then and there. He saw me collaps right thre on the ground and start crying. Then he left.

{nashs pov}

I just left my pregnat girlfriend there...sitting on the ground crying. I love her so much. But i am 16 and have a career. I called matt.

Matt- "hey man whats up?"

Nash- "um...are you busy?"

Matt- "um...no?" he said of more like a question...

Nash-"well im gonna be over in like 10 minutes"

{end call}

I finally pulled up to matts and by this point I was crying. I jut walked in and matt saw me crying.

"bro...whats up?"

"um...well...macies kinda..."

"kinda what?"

"pregnat" i whispered under my breath

"your kidding right?" matt said.

"no..."

"where is she?"

"about that..."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?"matt screamed

"i left her...OK?!"

{macies pov}

He just walked right out the door. I finally got up and went to my room and cried...and cried...and cried some more. My phone was blowing up. Nash texted me 178 times and called 43. I finally texted him back and said "dont text me again. bye nash👋" he never responded.

I saw it was 9:30 and decided to take a shower since i had school the next morning. I got in the shower and got back out in a matter of 10 minutes. I put on spandex and one of nashs shirts and put on my playlist. I set my alarm and turnded the music down so you could barely hear it and then put my phone under my pillow. And with that i fell asleep.

so thats the first chapter...sorry if some of the scentences do not have caps on the begining...i am doing this on my phone so i have a setting where i dont have caps...thank you for reading.

my instagram- @maciegrier

my twitter- @macieegrierr

my youtube- simply macie

my vine- basically nash

^no caps^

well byee👋

-future mrs.grier💙