That one time Junko and Chuuya had a lot of fun

•Junko drives one evening and sees Chuuya walking in the street and invited him to join her, she'll drop him off wherever he needs. He's on his way from a job and needs to go back to base. Junko says she already knows where that is and promise not to tell.
•"how the FUCK do you know where our base is, you junkie?" "I just do." "Did Dazai spill?" "He would never." "So he did?" "Yeah...."
•she asks him to sit in the back because they are picking someone up. He begrudgingly agrees.
•Junko puts on her music, it's all old rock classics. At first, Chuuya complains it's garbage and asks for something more modern and "relevant"
•"just give it a chance!" She begs him and then puts on "happy together" by the Turtles
•cut to two minutes later and both of them are singing like lunatics
•"I told you to give it a chance!" "Shut up, ya junkie, just play another song." Junko turns to look at him as he pops his head over her shoulder. "I'm glad I ran into you, Chuuya-san. This is really nice, actually." "Jesus, are you always this honest?" "Always" she lies.
•they drive a few more minutes and reach their destination.
•"WAIT. You were picking up DAZAI?!?!?!"
•of course she was.
•Osamu opens the car door, sees Chuuya and makes a dramatic vomiting sound. "EW GROSS. Junko, someone took a huge dump in the car."
•"Osamu-san, you alright? Just get in, I'll take you home. We're dropping him off and then you can go to sleep." Junko convinced Osamu to get in the car.
•there is immediate tension between the two.
•Junko decides to put on some music and Osamu immediately starts singing, after a few seconds Junko starts doing the backup voices for him.
•"why didn't you do voices for me, junkie?" Chuuya complains. Osamu stops the music. "SHE SANG WITH YOU?! WHY?!" "I got him into some really good stuff, it was fun." Junko just shrugs. "You do realise that he's our enemy, right?" "I hate to agree with Dazai, but yeah, I could totally have murdered you and stole the car." "But there's absolutely zero benefit to that, so you wouldn't have."
•they stay silent for a bit until Junko plays the music again.
•once Chuuya opens his mouth to sing Osamu slaps him, then they start hitting each other.
•Junko abruptly hits the breaks and they both lose their balance.
•"this car doesn't move until you two stop hitting each other."

They died in the car.