Prologue: Moments Before The Tragedy Strikes

---

"The ray of light from the Evil Seed pierced the sky, its glow reaching as far as India. And here we find another person, whose fate was entwined with the two swords..."

---

{*~???'s Point of View~*}

Dhaka, A.D. 1583

It's quite the ordinary day outside. Adults gossiping here and there, children playing and running all over the place, merchants trading with sparkles in their eyes, and the market's buzzing with customers...

Yep, it is the time to leave and to move onto the next town, as someone whose current goal is to travel around the world and experience a journey of a lifetime!

After leaving the inn where I've stayed last night, I stepped outside to meet the scorching sun. I then placed my hand over my eyes upon looking up, squinting as the sunlight glows brighter like a star in the bright azure sky.

"Hot weather for today again, huh?" I bit my lip in frustration to the heat. "How unfortunate. I was hoping that it would at least calm down for a little bit this time!"

Lowering my gaze, I let out a sigh and made my way for the marketplace to buy some food and water for both my breakfast and my long trip ahead. And maybe rent a horse too, just in case...

---

Later on...

Several minutes have already passed since then. I thought I could arrived in an instant to avoid getting crumpled by the mass of buyers, but I guess I was wrong... Looks like I have no other choice.

Even though I struggled to squeeze myself through the large crowd, I somehow managed to get all that I needed. I bought some sliced meat, bread, and water that are enough to feed me throughout my travels. The way out of the market was difficult however, as it felt like I'm being squished by everyone in it. Some even went angry just for the reason that I accidentally bumped into them! The blazing heat from the sun doesn't help either.

"Hey, watch it, missy!" complained a random male.

"Um!" I lowered my head and apologized, "I-I'm sorry, sir. Please forgive me!"

"Hmph," the man frowned at me before leaving. "What a clumsy lass."

"Yeah, and what an ignorant man you are..." I mumbled with a pout shown on my features, continuing to move forward afterwards.

Luckily, I succeeded in making out of that place without getting involved in anything. It was a real pain though... And all of a sudden, I was exhausted from it!

"Wow," I muttered, panting a bit. "I'm... I'm so glad I'm out of that mart... I might've collapsed due to dehydration, lack of air, or maybe injuries from a fight if I stayed in there any longer."

Out of nowhere, a feminine voice spoke, "Indeed. It is very sad to see that most of humanity had became ignorant and are only devoted to their selfish deeds, no?"

Whose voice was that? And did they just agreed with me in a way..? Curious to know who it is, I turned to the direction where the voice came from. It later revealed a blonde woman leaning against a wall of a building. Her clothing is like a 'for-battle-but-also-for-formal' outfit with some flower designs on her half-chest cloak and half skirt over her plain blue dress. Her hair's tied up into a messy updo and has a monocle on her right eye. I should take note that she has a staff on her hand along with a wagon of weapons being pulled by a horse beside her as well... Perhaps she's a traveling merchant of the sort?