Chapter 1

"It was a nice game! Both teams deserves to win" the commentator says after the long and tough rally between the lady eagles and lady falcons but unfortunately there's no tie or draw in volleyball.

Jema exhaled with a frustration. She bite her lower lip as she glance at her teamates, more than anything, it is really unbearable seeing her babies hurting. Masakit na para sa sarili niya pero para pang dinidiinan yung sakit sa nakikita niyang lungkot sa mga kateam niya. She could've done something more for them.
She really felt sorry. She wanted to cry, to shout to lessen the pain but she remain silent and contain herself.

She exhales again and go back to her senses, she lead her teamates to do shake hands with the lady eagles. She caught Wong staring at her but Bea and Maddie drag her somewhere.

"Captain!" As her teamates rush into her crying. Nasa dug out na sila at nagiiyakan. Naiyak na din siya. They had high hopes kasi talaga. She wanted to cheer up her teamates pero di niya magawa. Hindi niya rin kasi makunbinsi ang sarili niya na if they cant make the top 4 this year may mga susunod pa na years for Adamson, yes for Adamson not for her. Last playing game na kasi. She bite her lower lip again and cried hard.

"Okay lang yan nak" she received a multiple text but she open the one came from her father.

Nagreply siya dito "Oo naman pa, madami pa kong game na ipapanalo :) she did browse all her messages at nung makita niya puro friends niya yung  nagtext na nagchecheer up sa kanya. Hindi na niya nireplyan ang mga ito.

Nauna na siyang pumunta sa bus ng adamson, umupo siya sa sulok at nagearphone. Ipinikit niya ang mata pero minulat niya ulit. Nakikita niya ang mukha ni Wong sa isip niya.

"Hays" napakamot siya sa ulo. "Ang cute kasi eh" bulong niya.

"Sinong cute captain?" Nagulat siya, katabi na pala niya si Eli, 

"Huh? Yung kanta, ang cute" nginitian niya ito para convincing.

Tumango lang ito at nagphone na. Nakahinga siya ng maluwag, mukha namang naniwala ito.

Pumikit ulit siya at pinilit alisin sa utak ang mukha ni Wong.

-

"Deanns"! tawag ni Bea.
"Yo", sagot niya habang nagmamadali na  ayusin ang gamit, kakatapos niya lang maligo, hahabulin niya si jema, magsosorry sana siya dito kanina kaya lang dnrag siya para sa interview. Sana maabutan niya pa ito. Minadali niya talaga maligo.

"Hey, bat ka ba nagmamadali?" taas kilay na tanong nito, "Coach asking any suggestion where to eat daw"?
Deanna just shrug her shoulder, still busy doing her thing. When she's done, isusukbit na sana niya yung bag niya sa likod ng pigilan siya ni Bea with a "what are you doing look" on her face.

"Hey, it's up to you guys, I'll go and see Jema to say sorry" she explains.
"Kid, it's just a game, I'm sure she knows that, kanina ka pa bothered diyan. It's just a swag, she even did it you din naman diba? Common let's go eat muna tsaka I'm sure di mo na sila maabutan, kanina pa yun eh"
"but ate?"
"Deanns, we win, let's celebrate just DM her or something"
Tumango nalang siya at sumama sa teamates niya paglabas nila ng arena she's still hoping to see the falcon's bus. Pero wala na nga, napa buntong hininga siya.

"Aren't you gonna sleep na?" she look at Kat, who sitted sa kama niya. She have Kat and Ponggay as her room mate.

She look at Kat whose now putting moisturizer on her face.
"Not yet, can't sleep" while scrolling on Jema's IG account, yes kanina niya pa ito isnistalk sa fb,twitter at ig.

"still thinking the staredown?" sumali na sa usapan si Ponggay.

"Yeah, we were being bash now, have you seen it on twitter?" she asked, still busy looking at Jema's face. "so pretty" she whispered.

Kat smiled, sinilip niya phone ni Deanna, she got curious when she heard what Deanna whisper.

"Yup the clip on the start of the interview, you saying nastaredown mo si Jema is everywhere" she chuckles.

"It's okay baby Deanns", if you wont stop bothering, i would think you had a crush on Jema" Kat smirked at Deanna

"what?" napabangon siya sa sinabi ni Kat.

Ponggay and Kat just laugh and chorus, Kat go back to her bed as she bids goodnight to the two girls.

Before she sleep she follows Jema on all her social media accounts. She smiled at Jema's picture as if she could really looking at her. She saved it on her phone, then realized.
Tama ba si Kat, I had a crush on her? She shrug. So what.

Jema while watching a video on youtube

Something pop out on her notification.

Deanna Wong followed you.
@deannawongst started following you.
Deanna Wong sent you a friend request.