Chapter 7

Halos matumba si Deanna sa panghihina natalo sila sa FEU.
humiwalay siya sa mga kateamates niya dahil may dala siyang sasakyan. Ang labo na ng mata niya dahil sa nonstop na luhang dumadaloy dito.
This is the life of an athlete no matter how you fought for it there will always be times of downfall. She cried even harder. They didn't make it to the finals. She open the engine pagkapasok agad, pinaharurut niya ito palabas ng parking, she need to breath and think so nagdrive lang siya ng nagdrive.

Jema on the other side is looking for Deanna after the game she didn't tell her na manonood siya to surprise her but it seems na magbebreakdown nanaman si Deanna. Deanna is so fragile and vulnerable. She's a super sweet girl with a very soft heart. She followed Deanna on the parking but ang bilis nitong pinatakbo ang sasakyan. Hinabol niya at ito at sumigaw pero nilamon lang ng tunog ng sasakyan ang boses niya. She get her keys at tumakbo sa sariling sasakyan, she's going to follow Deanna.

After forty minutes of driving Deanna stop her car infront of a building, Deanna get out and go upstairs.

Jema find Deanna at the roof top looking at the city lights

"Deanns" she called..

Nagulat ito at lumingon.
Deanna immediately wipe her tears..
Nakakunot ito.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I followed you"

Deanna fake a smile
"you should've told me you'll watch para nahatid kita"

Napailing siya, Deanna still thinking of her kahit ito mismo ay hindi okay.

Jema didn't say anything lumapit siya kay Deanna at niyakap ito ng mahigpit.

"It's okay D, I'm always here" she whisper to her.

"You always see me crying" Deanna said.

Lumayo si Jema, and look at Deanna's eyes.

"You're my cry baby remember?" She laugh a little "I'll be the person who would be in your side in your most happiest moments and most down moments okay?" she smiled to her.

Deanna gave in after hearing those words from Jema, she felt her knees weaken, she hug her tight and sobs. She felt Jema's hand rubbing her back and kissing her hair.

After a few minutes. Deanna break the hug.

"Dapat di mo nako sinundan, I'll be okay naman, ganito lang talaga ako, fragile but after minutes of breathing, i'll be back naman" she smiled.

Jema pinched Deanna's cheek, "I'll be happy if you would run to me every time you feel like this"

Bumawi si Deanna at kinurot si Jema "kain tayo po, gutom nako" nakapout nitong sabi.

Jema laughed.

"Let's go"

Deanna holds Jema's hand the way couples do. Walking side by side with hands intertwined. Jema felt secure the way Deanna holds her. Mahigpit pero hindi masakit, enough just felt the warm and security she's giving her.

Napakamot si Deanna nung nasa harapan na sila ng sasakyan.

"We both bring car pala"

"Bitiw na Deanns, sunod ako sayo"

Nag sigh si Deanna "alright, sinamaahan siya nito hanggang sa makapasok siya sa sasakyan, the usual Deanna Wong check the seatbelt and everything" Deanna even fix her hair.

"I'll be watching you on my rearview mirror, drive safely okay?"

"Yes boss" she even give a salute to Deanna na ikinatawa lang nito.