Chapter 12

ITS been a week since the day Deanna and Jema had their misunderstanding. Jema is pre occupying herself by training harder. She's giving all her energy to be drained and fall asleep faster. She don't want to overthink thing and she knows she didn't do anything. She's been with a toxic relationship before and its not gonna hapen again, she swear.

After the practice she sat on the bench and drunk all her water left on her tumbler. She felt numb because of tiredness.

"Psst Jema"

She looked for someone who called her and seen Jema walking to her. The girl sat beside her and just like her she's holding a water and a towel on the back.

"What's happening to you? You look...." Jia look at her sadly.... "not okay really"

Jema didn't respond she just keep her face blank and looking away avoiding Jia's scrutinising stare.

"Did you have fight with baby D?" Jema still looking stiff finally relaxed when she felt Jia's hand caressing her back like telling her to go on and it's okay.

She finally look Jia in her eyes and nod slowly and Jia give her an understanding smile. She felt Jia squeeze her palm.

"I'm not gonna ask you what happen or whatever I just want you to tell me if you love that kid"

"Of course I do ate, but I do wanna be in a toxic relationship. I swear not again! I know she has this childish that make her cute and sweet and I find her possessiveness flattering but she should've take it on me. Like it's my fault because I didn't do anything. Not so far" Jema breath loudly finally letting go all the emotions she's keeping. She didn't talk with anybody about it even her sister.

Jia creased her brows upwards. "What do you mean not so far?"

She got mad at me because I've seen with Bea in a bar and I'm hugging her but just because she's drunk and she's with no one so I take her home.

"And Deanna got jealous" Jia saying it as a matter of fact and nodding as she gets what happening with the two.

Jema with a long sighed and huff "I had a little crush with Bea" she's looking defensive and says "but it's a little and it's a long time already, Deanna shouldn't be bothered because I like her, and this is more than like anymore because I won't be stressing out right now because she's not talking to me" Jema look down on her shoes.

"And Deanna does know this little but long time crush you have with Bea?"

Jema scratch her nape getting frustrated "Yes, I think we just randomly talking about her other members and I unwittingly told her that little crush" Jema emphasizing the little on her sentence.

Jia just laughed with Jemas defensiveness again.

"She should've asked me what happen or did anything happen? But what she did was accused me, walk away and not talk to me for a week. Ughh I just can't believe we've fighting over this"

"You're not together yet you can't blame her but am not taking her sides there a mature way how to handle jealousy off course"

"I miss her" Jia did not respond instead she hug her tightly.

-----—-------—----------

Hey Deanns! What's up? Bea put her hand on Deanna's shoulder she accidentally saw her in a school hallway this morning. Probably going to her first class too.

Deanna flinched when she realized it was Bea. The girl she's been jealous with.

"Sorry ate, I'm getting late. I have to go" Dean na run as fast as she could to getaway from Bea.

"Hey wait!!!! She heard her shout pero di parin siya lumingon.

Bea left dumbfounded but just shrugged it off. Actually she haven't seen Dean a during practice she heard the kid goes at the gym early then left when others started to arrived.

She's curious with the sudden change of Deanna. She's not that bubbly but she change a lot when she started to hang out with Jema. She becomes happier. Actually, it's Ponggay who told her with the sudden change of Deanna. She's not opening up with the other girls. And Ponggay asked her as an ate to the other girls but it seems that Deanna is shutting everyone else.

She decided to call Ponggay with a few rings. Ponggay finally picks up her call.

"Hey Pongs!!! You're right something wrong with Deanna she's avoiding me too.

"Told you Cap, she's not talking to anyone she's going home late and leave the dorm early. I don't know if she's really busy or just avoiding everyone, I'm sure it's not about school ate"

"Okay, have you talked to Jema?" maybe she knows what Deanna's up to"

Pongs did not reply indicating she haven't tried it "I see, should we ask Jema?

"I'm not sure. Can you do it Cap? I heard you went clubbing with her"

"It's not what it seems" Bea faked a short laugh, "but okay, I'll try"

Bea recall that night, she tap her own head because of what she remember. She just wanna go and free herself to all the drama and get rid of the heavy feeling so she went solo bar hoping  dancing and dancing then saw Jema at the comfort room then maybe passed out? she don't even remember how did Jema brought her home. She really need to thank Jema she realized how stupid her actions. Drinking out of hand and partying alone? A girl?

"Stupid Bea she cursed"

She made a few tap on her phone and send  Jema a message

Hi Jems! Sorry about last time. Can I pay you a dinner tonight?

--------------------------—-----------------------------------------

How are you doing guys?
So I'm back and I just wanna end this story.
5 chapters more maybe?
I'm writing a new one kasi hehehe
Last year around September I became a blink. And I'm obsessing about Jennie Kim ughh who wouldn't right? But my bias is Rosiee bc she's so adorable and she sings and play a lot of instruments and I wanna be like her but I'm gay for Jennie huhuhu do I make sense? 😂

So I'm writing a Jenlisa and Chaesso fanfic. You might want to check it 🥰🤗

 You might want to check it 🥰🤗