Halloween genderbender

Happy Halloween!

"What the actual FRICK?"

All of Yokohama was in an extreme state of panic and confusion. Everyone's gender had been changed... regretfully.... everyone.

"Chu-chu~" A rather beautiful young lady called out in a drunken manner. "Where are you?" Slurring her words the former Dazai stumbled around tipsily looking for the feisty shorty.

But the one that answered was not his petit mafia.

"Dazai, you bandaged bastard! Come with me this instant! You will not taint our good reputation by inappropriate behavior!" Red-faced from shouting, the intimidating blonde seemed not in his- no her  usual suit, but in a rather nice dress. Her temper however, had not changed despite her looks.

The dimwit apparently was even more fearless when he was drunk.

"Kunikida~ you look quite lovely as a lady~ Why won't you commit lover's suicide with meeeee~" unfortunately for the brunette his calls quickly turned into a scream as he was being pummeled. 

At the mafia things were... interesting.

Mostly embarrassing, though, Chuuya thought grumpily as he was being teased by the few, more daring members of the mafia. What the heck would Dazai think? Actually, he didn't want to know.

Elise was kicking up a fuss as usual, freaking out about being a boy.

Akutagawa seemed unnerved, while Higuichi was frantically checking if she was okay. The newly female Akutagawa did not appreciate it, though and had been blocking her with Rashoumon. 

Meanwhile, Chuuya had to deal with the fact that ane-san just wouldn't stop taking pictures and sending them to that shitty bastard!

What the fricking hell was going on? As soon as he found that gender bending asshole, they were gonna regret that this ever happened. They would be lucky if they were even alive by the end of their "talk".

And, oh my god what is that thing, I don't 

Sorry for the extremely late and rushed update. I will be updating not so regularly now, I'm afraid. I can promise that the ending is not a typo and have fun guessing the end of that sentence! I promise that the next chapter will be better and the quality won't be as tacky. Thanks for your patience, and Happy Halloween!