If I Die Young

This is going to be similar to the "You are my Sunshine" chapter in style. Enjoy. Maybe I'll even make it end happily, who knows?

If I die young

"Chuuya?"

The love of his life, sprawled across the sofa appeared to be cuter than ever. His tired eyes locked into Dazai. Chuuya's hair was unbelievably messy, yet it made him all the more beautiful.

"What?"

"If I died tomorrow, what would you do?"

He muttered a bit. Then sleepily glared at him. "You aren't going to die young, bastard. Not on my watch."

Dazai smiled.

That was always nice to hear.

"Thank you, chibi."

Bury me in Satin

It was their wedding day.

Chuuya was clothed in a wondrous tight-fitting suit, but Dazai couldn't have that. As much as Hatrack looked amazing in that tuxedo, things needed to be changed up a bit.

Propriety had to be upheld after all.

In his arms was a glimmering satin dress, adorned with roses and lace trim on the hem. He had specially tailored it for Chuuya, and damned if he was sent going to wear it. It would look stunning on him.

And it did cost a lot of money.

Plus, how else would they play "find the garter"?

"Chuuya?"

"Mhmm."

"I've got something for you," Dazai sheepishly dangled the dress from his hand.

"Fine."

He was stunned for a minute. "What?"

"Just give it to me."

His legs automatically walked him towards his groom? Bride? to be.

"Let's get this over and done with before I change my mind, you bastard."

Lay me down, on a bed of roses

"Happy Valentines!"

A bouquet of velvet roses was abruptly shoved into his face.

"Here, have some chocolate..." Dazai frowned, patting down his pockets. "I put it here, somewhere."

More frustrated patting down.

"Look, it's all right, we're already married-"

"No it isn't," he hissed.

"That's it," the force of gravity pulled his hands away and suspended the brunette upside down in mid air. "You're really pissing me off with that."

They kissed.

Dazai flopped onto the floor. And groaned.

"I forgot about that."

Sail me at the river, at dawn

"What are you doing here?"

The surreal multitude of hues that were the sunset.

As you can see it's not done. I'm incredibly sorry for the delay, I've been busy lately and as you could probably tell I'm not great at regular updates. It feels to me as if I've gotten a little repetitive, so I'm going to try and work on some fresher ideas. Thank you for your understanding and any help would be appreciated.

I'll try to get this finished soon.