13

I'm home. I said opening my home door getting a silent welcome. I lived by myself but I liked it this way. I plopped in my couch and watched the news but got bored quickly and hopped on my bed next. Everything I could think of was Jimin. He looked so sad, why couldn't he just be happy that we don't hurt him anymore. I wonder where he is right...n..o

It hit my head suddenly. Is Jimin still living outside? Is he still at that home he calls? I needed to find him. Even if we became friends again, I still didn't want him outside. I grabbed my jacket and put my shoes on quickly. I stopped when I went outside my building. I didn't know where he lived though. Wait, I'm sure yoongi 형 did say he visited him often to lend him things. Maybe he could tell me where he is if I give a good reason cause he's so secure about Jimin.

I arrived at a white mansion where I'm pretty sure yoongi lived in. I rang the door bell and waited.
No answer.
I thought I'd ring one more time wait a bit more, so I rang 2 times and waited. Still no answer. Where was he? I thought a bit worried about where Jimin could be.

Jimin POV

Because I don't have a phone like a normal "person" I decided to go to the library and use some private computer there. Why did I come to a library? Hah! What a stupid question. Just because I left him doesn't mean I can't feel more pleasure, I never said that I won't have sex, I only said I wouldn't kill myself.

I logged in and went to a sex site. As soon as it showed up, there, you had to pick your gender and sexuality. Of course I choose male and gay for a sexuality. Next was the level.
•Beginners
•easy
•medium
•hard
•hardcore
• S&M
•rape (act)
•rape S&M and more

What was with these dumb questions? Of course everyone should choose rape S&M. Well, I clicked that. But seriously, who would was beginners or easy?
After I choose the hardest one I could find, it said a warning.

⬅️                                                                        ➡️

                              Warnings

      This level you choose might be very rough,
And hardcore. If this is not what you want you can press the out button up that the top left corner. If you still with to sign in please press the button the the top right.

Obviously I knew this is what I wanted and went for the top right arrow. After that it said to pick your partner. I looked and saw a man that said Taemin who looked quite handsome and clicked on him. Soon it gave me a phone number and said to call him. I wrote it down on a paper I found and wrote it as quick as possible and went to use the Library phone after completely logging out of the computer.
I called the phone number and the first thing I heard a hello.

Jimin: hello? Is this taemin?

Taemin: yes, are you a new costumer.

Jimin: ah, yes. My name is Jimin and I'd like to sign up one soon as possible.

Taemin: ha ha, your quite inpatient aren't you.

Jimin: w-well, anyway when can I sign up?

Taemin: today at 7:30pm sharp at the bar at street****** called the heavy bar. I already signed a room so it's alright. Well, I'll see you soon.

He hanged up before I could say anything. Well, at least I can get some pleasure for today. It was 7:o6 after I came out from the library and decided To go early and wait.

When I got there there was a long line of people waiting to go in. I went into the line and waited for minutes and when it finally reached my turned I saw 2 securities in black. It scared me for a sec but got used to it soon.

Name. One of them said in a big bold voice.

P-park Jimin. I said.

They looked on there clip board while I waited nervously if my name would be there or not. It worried me but Taemin said he reserved a room so it gave me some courage.

But there turned out to be no name like mine on the list. They came closer to me like I was just a baby chick to them. Get lost, your not on the list.

B-but a person name Taemin said it was okay.

Taemin? You mean the owner of this place? He won't want to meet someone like you. Why would master Taemin would want to be with you?! They punched me on the face.

Get out now or you'll get it. They came closer and closer. My legs were scared to even more a inch.

The man clenched his fist and was about to throw his punch as I shut my eyes waiting for it to hit me. But it never came.

Y-your- the security said

I opened my eyes to see a handsome boy just like the picture on the computer I saw.

My, my. What's going on here? He said smiling. What do you think you two are doing to my good friend. He lifted me up in a princess style.

I'm very sorry, sir. He bowed.
And uh, mr. park jimin was it? I am sincerely sorry. My biggest apologies. He said.

N-no. It's okay.

We'll be going in now. Let's go Jimin. He said grabbing my ass.

Hn... I moan lightly. W-what are you doing? I asked blushing hard.

Ha. This is nothing, because you were 25 minuets late, you'll get a punishment. He whispered with lust while squeezing my ass harder.

Let's take this to the room, shall we? He smirked.

Hey guys. I decided to add Taemin cause people make them really good friend in other stories. But I do not know anything about him just to let you know.