17

Die....? Die for him? For love?
But I do love him... but not in that kind of way, I love him like how the other 형 loves him. Just like a family. And how in the world could I die for him? Is that even love?

I know jimin's a kind person but I just can't accept myself as being considered gay. But sometimes, I feel really nervous around him... like my hearts thumping like crazy. Looking at his pure skin, his cute curved eyes... also his voice and adorable face that makes me forget about everything and pulls me into a world filled with happiness. It's like a dream but when I look back at reality I can't seem to accept it. But I love Jimin...

I heard a sigh from that "Taemin bastard" and looked in front of me seeing reality. The choice I make that might determines my future.

Well? Jungkook, what now? Taemin smiles annoyingly.

Jungkook. Jimin mumbled. I'm not saying that you should die for me, but I want to make sure that your relationships and mine are going to be conformed right here and now. If you do love me... then you should have to guts sacrifice something for it. Like how my love was depth.
But if you don't, that's also fine. He smiles, but not a happy smile or sad... just confused.

J-Jimin I-

I stopped but continued what I needed to say.

I.. I love you too, I could see jimin's face brighten up a little. But... but just not in that way. I lowered my head to not show my pathetic guilty expression.
I love you like how our 형 do. I said which was a half lie. I saw his expression go a bit disappointed.

I'm sorry Jimin, I just-

That's enough jungkook. It's good enough. He said with his voice broken. For some reason, seeing him so broke gave me a sting in the chest. Like a glass piece stabbing my heart. Why did it hurt so much?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Taemin clicked his Tongue a few times before he came walking up to Jimin. Jungkook, What a horrible thing to say to a cute, kind hearted boy like him.
Don't expect him to confess to you again. You just missed your chance and now you'll never be able to get his heart back.

My dear Jimin, let's go. He wrapped his arms around jimin's waist. Taemin looked back at me and smiled like he just won a trophy and now he's the of boss of me.

I was pissed as hell at that fucker, but at the same time I was hurt. I wanted Jimin but my body just wouldn't accept it.

Uh...is anyone gonna save me? V asked which reminded me that Taehyung was here too.

Oh! Him. Just let him go, he's nothing worth anyways. That bastard chatty mouth Blabbed out.

As soon and Taehyung was released he got mad a started to pick a fight with what that low piece of trashed said. Saying useless things, Well not that I hate about the energetic usual him.

As soon as I knew it, Jimin was now gone without any words to me. I really did break jimin's heart, it must have hurt a lot. Well... I said it, so there's no turning back. It was simply my own choice. I sigh and Taehyung noticed it.

What's wrong? He asked me.

Nothing. I said walking towards the exit.

Jungkook, come on! I knew you for years. I know it when something's wrong! Don't ever think about running away from this! Tell me what's wrong. He repeated one more time.

Fine. I said like a teenage boy not wanting to listen to their mom.
It's just that... I don't know if I made the right choice. Jimin looked really hurt. Like really!

Well... you know. If you decided to lie, it would have gotten more complex. But you said what was honest so I'm sure you did it right. Nobody wants to hear a lie answer to a confession, Right? He smiled calmly.

But... I don't know how to explain This but, well.  I liked him... I loved him just like a family but also sometimes I feel more than that. I blushed.

Jungkook~ he smirked

Stop it! I pout.

Okay, okay. Just continue.

A-anyways, like I said. I just feel sorry for him. He knew I had a girlfriend though.

But jungkook. I want to ask you something. Do you actually really love her? I mean, like, she's so rude to everyone, plus you only got together with her to bully Jimin. You hated him, she hated him. You thought it was the perfect match for you but, do you love her?

I'm not sure. I said unsure.

Well, if she's not the right match then... maybe some else out there really needs you. He made it sound obviously.

Look, Jimin hates me now, so there's no going ba-

Are you sure about that? He said in a serious tone. I barley even hear him say in this voice. Maybe never.
Taehyung? I asked nervously.

I want to be honest so i hope you won't get too mad. He took a breath before speaking. I think That Lin isn't a good match for you.

What? Why though?

You don't hate Jimin, right? How do you think she's gonna react about this?

I looked down unable to answer.

That's right. He said. I understood everything he meant. Lin and I only got together cause we hated Jimin. At first we were just good friends to bully Jimin but then she shared her feeling to me. I though it was a waste to reject such person like her so I accepted her confession. Her hater towards Jimin was unbelievably strong, if I told her he and I are friends, well... I guess not anymore because of today but if I told her I cannot do that to Jimin anymore, she'll surly break up with me. But I still don't know why I'm afraid to break up.

Jungkook? Jungkook!! I heard Taehyung's voice Waking me up from my daydream.

Jungkook, are you mad?

What?! Oh, no no. I'm just...confused I guess.

We walked back home together and split ways. As I walked home I looked up at the night sky wondering. I wonder if Jimin would show up to school tomorrow. I thought.

Sorry I haven't been updating. I had up coming tests again. But this story is about to get more complex so hope you don't dislike these types of stories.
Again, thank you to everyone who has liked this book and helped me get here. I really appreciate it!