How About A Snippet?

A SNIPPET OF THE SEQUEL

The tension that was in my
kitchen was thicker than some of those hoop dancers down at the club.I honestly couldn't believe what my brother was saying to me.I was getting angry at the fact that he was telling
me that I needed help.

"I don't need any help Dalvin the fuck do you mean?!" I smacked the paper towels off the table and he raised an eyebrow at my actions.

How he gonna tell me what I need?

"See?! Look D... I'm not talking about a therapist. Just someone to watch you for awhile and if you really doing fine then they don't even have to stay that long by next year you can say fuck that therapist session but right now you need help." I smacked my teeth and looked back down at my feet to keep myself from punching him.

A nigga get robbed and I'm the one that needs help? I'm fine, I got up and shook the shit off.

"Will this keep you and Momma' off my back?"

I honestly didn't know who he was going to get to "help" me. And honestly I didn't trust it enough but if it would keep him and My Momma off my damn back I'll do it. But if it's somebody I don't trust or know well enough?! I guess I'll just get that shrink after all.

"Alright I'll go get them tonight, they'll be here tommorrow. D...please don't be acting out of line."

"Imma act like myself, don't have no hoes or groupies coming to "help" me Dalvin. You do stupid shit." I put the glass down and grabbed the liquor bottle.

"Don't act like yourself, that's what's gonna run her outta here." I glanced at him and looked back down pouring my shot glass with the brown substance.

"Whatever Dalvin, You should be lucky I'm even falling in line with this." He waved his hand and grabbed his keys.

"Alright Donald whatever you say."

INFERNO COMING SOON. LET ME GET MY SHIT TOGETHER.

I decided that we might as well put the second book in here. That's why I changed the book cover. I'm planning it beyond the first chapter I have.