1

JK

I got to the company at the time BangPD-min told me. I walked in and to his office. I knocked and waited for a come in.

"Come in,"

I slowly opened the door and sat in the chair in front of him. 

"Hello Jungkook, ready to meet you new bandmates," He asked. 

"Yes, "I lied. I wasn't ready for them to meet me, a fat trainee, who found a way into their group. I've learned all of the dance moves already. I don't want to disappoint them. 

BangPD-min stood up and motioned for me to follow him. He walked into the elevator and we went to the ground level. When we got to the ground level he went outside and got in one of the company cars. I got in the car as well.

He started the car and started for The BTS dorm. It took 30 minutes to get to my new home. When we got there we walked onto the porch and BangPD-min rung the doorbell. We waited for someone to answer the door. 

A few seconds of waiting for someone to answer the door, Namjoon Hyung opened the door. I was standing behind BangPD-min so he couldn't see me."Hey, BangPD-min come in,"

BangPD-min started walking so I did too. I peeked from behind him to see 6 handsome men. I hide behind BangPD-min after a few seconds. 

"Meet your new member Jeon Jungkook, "BangPD-min said stepping to the side so they could see him. 

"Hi, Please take care of me, "I said shyly. 

"Jungkook get to know your hyungs please, "BangPD-min said walking to the door."Have a good day boys," and with that, he walked out. 

Yoongi

Today we're getting a new maknae. None of us are happy about this. We like the group just how it is. Namjoon had us all wait in the living room after lunch for went he comes. 

Everyone was on their phones when the doorbell rung. Namjoon got up and opened the door. We all stood up. BangPD-min walked in with a small boy behind him. 

"Meet your new member Jeon Jungkook, "He said stepping to the side so the small boy hiding could be seen by the rest of us. 

He was so small. Like seriously he was so short it's cute. Shut up Yoongi he can't be cute your supposed to hate him. 

"Hi, Please take care of me, "Jungkook said in a small voice. 

BangPD-min looked at Jungkook and said, "Jungkook get to know your hyungs please, "He then started walking towards the door."Have a good day boys, "He yelled walking out the door. 

We all looked at Jungkook. He was just looking at his shoes like they were so interesting."Hey Kid look at us we're more interesting than your shoes," I said.

He looked up and at us. We started to introduce our selves when he said, "I know all your names,"

"Prove it, "Jimin said. 

He pointed at each of us saying our names, "Namjoon Hyung or RM Hyung, Jin Hyung or Seokjin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung or Suga Hyung, J-Hope Hyung or Hoseok Hyung, Jimin Hyung, Taehyung Hyung," He smiled when he was finished saying our names. He looks like a literal bunny. 

"OK Jungkook let's get a few things straight, we don't like you, we don't need you, you don't belong in this band, and you look like your 12,"Taehyung said.

"I'm 18,"he said quietly.