5

I didn't cry before I went to sleep. I went to sleep with a smile on my face. I was happy. I woke up in the morning and took a shower.

After I was finished I got dressed in an oversized yellow hoodie with black jeans. I got my backpack with extra clothes and a mask. I ran downstairs and out the door. 

I ran to the company building and to the practice room. I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth speaker and hit shuffle on my playlist. 

I danced to girl group songs till the others got there. I unhooked my phone and put it in my bag. We started practice without a word. At break, I read the message that Junghyun Hyung had sent me while we were practicing. 

He said that he was planning a trip to Seoul for a week. I smiled and then the break ended. We started practicing again. 

We finished practice at around 10 at night. I let the others leave and practiced till 1 in the morning. I ran home and took a shower. 

I changed into an oversized shirt with shorts. I settled into my fluffy blanket and went to sleep. 

The next morning, I got up and went out for a run. I ran for 2 hours before returning back to the dorm. I went to my room and took another shower. 

I got dressed for practice and walked to practice. I feel slightly dizzy but pushed it aside.

I was walking to the practice room when all I could see were black dots. I fell and saw all black.

3rd

Jungkook's vision slowly faded as he fell. He hit his head on the wall and lade on the ground. 

BTS's manager was walking to the practice room to see if Jungkook was here early today. When he was almost down the hall when he saw a body laying on the ground. He ran over to it and saw the not so beloved maknae. 

He knew that the others hated Jungkook. The glares they shoot at him when he's not looking, the nasty things they say about him behind his back. He heard and saw all of it. Sejin, their manager, was going to ask Jungkook if they do anything physical to him at the dorms. 

He took out his phone and called an ambulance. The ambulance got there and rushed Jungkook and Sejin into the vehicle. 

The van BTS was in got there right when the ambulance left. The boys watched the ambulance curiously. They got out of the van and walked to the practice room. 

They didn't see Jungkook. They all shrugged it off and started practice. They stopped dancing after a while and went to vocal lessons. 

The whole day they didn't question Jungkook's absence until their manager knocked at their door that evening. 

"Jungkook passed out or fainted before practice today and is now at the hospital, I texted you the room number to visit him, "Sejin said to them. He didn't expect them to visit the maknae but he still gave them the number. 

Sejin's phone started ringing so he excused himself and took it. 

"Hi are you Sejin," a manly voice asked from the other end of the phone.

"Yes, "Sejin replied.

"I'm Jungkook's older brother, Junghyun, I was wondering if I would be able to visit Jungkook next week," He asked nicely.

"Yes that'll work, but right now he's in the hospital, "Sejin said.

"WHAT!"Junghyun yelled.

"Why is he in the hospital," He asked the worry could b heard in his voice.

"He fainted today, they think it's because he was very dehydrated," Sejin replied.

"Ok, that's good, I was thinking it was going to be something a lot worse than, that, "Junghyun said.

"Could you keep me updated," He asked.

"Yes, I can. Have a good day," and Sejin hung up.

Junghyun was still worried about his baby brother. He fell asleep that night with thoughts about his brother and hoping it was only because of dehydration.