4

Jungkook

Why me, why is it always me. I can't take it. Since it was announced to the public that I was joining BTS I would read comments on the post where they showed my picture. 

They hated me. My bandmates hate me. I hate me. I have this voice that controls me. I can't go back to this. I can't keep my promise to my brother. 

I was sitting in my bathroom and had the cold metal in my hand. I had my sleeve pulled up. I saw the little scares from years ago. I ran it across my wrist over and over. I felt a sting on one of the cuts. 

I then felt the warm tears rolling down my face and onto my arm. I stood up and turned on the shower. I washed the cuts and hissed at the sting. 

I walked out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I broke down and started to cry.

"Why am I always so unwanted, why can't I be with Junghyun. I want the only person who loves me, "I whispered to myself through the tears. 

Jin

I walked into Jungkook's room to apologize for our behavior of at least mine. I don't like being mean to the latter but the others dislike him. 

I didn't see him in the room but then I heard the shower turn off. I decided to wait for Jungkook. It had been a few minutes when Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with a black sweatshirt and black pants. 

He looked at me with wide eyes."Hyu-Hyung how long have you been in here, "He stuttered out. 

"Only a few minutes, "I said back. 

"Why are you in here, "He asked sheepishly. 

"I want to apologize for being mean, the others don't like change that much neither do I but I can't take it, being, mean to someone who didn't do anything wrong, so please forgive me, "I said.

"I forgive you hyung, "He stuttered again. 

I got up and hugged him. He tensed under my touch but relaxed soon after. I patted his head and smiled before I left to start lunch.

We have an off day because Jimin and Taehyung both got sick, Jimin with the flu and Taehyung with a stomach bug. 

I made soup for the 95 liners and chicken and vegetables for the others. I put everything on the table and called everyone to eat. 

Everyone was downstairs beside Jungkook. I went to his room to get him and found a note stating he was going to practice for a few hours. 

I went downstairs and we started to eat dinner. We laughed like normal hearing what was going on in the fandom. Hoseok showing us a few memes he found. 

We finished dinner and went to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie the door opened and a sweaty Jungkook walked inside. He dowed to us and made his way to his room. 

20 minutes later we walked back downstairs and sat at the kitchen island with a cup of water. He was smiling at his phone. 

"I miss you hyung," he said putting the phone to his ear. He let out a small laugh. 

"I know, I just miss you, and now we're busier because we're having a comeback soon, "He giggled.

"Ok, good night hyung, love you, "He hung up and went to his room after grabbing the cup he took a single drink out of and cleaned it. 

"Who do you think that was, "Jimin whispered to me.

"I don't know, "I replied. 

"Maybe he has a boyfriend," Jimin said and then put his attention back to the TV.