006

despite how disgusting it was, i missed the peach tea yesterday. the fanta tasted too carbonated, too fizzed against my tongue that is now accustomed to thick and heavy room temperature tea.

i read the post-it first today, more interested in stalling time. my friends were talking about anthropomorphism and erotica overlap (or, more bluntly, furry porn) and what caused it to exist casually in media, which was a conversation i definitely wanted to miss.

"now i owe you back for the peach tea. (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

don't get me another peach tea, the fanta was supposed to be a gift to you."

i let out an amused huff at the small, smudged drawing of annoyance and took out both the fanta and pen from the machine.

i insert a dollar and vend a peach tea.

"oops. it appears my finger slipped and i accidentally vended another peach tea.

how ever could i have made such a mistake? please, forgive me. i understand the horrible woe that is attached to get back after giving. oh, the horror! what a dreadful dilemma i put you in. i pity you, poor fool.
('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

fyi, fanta is a lot colder than the peach tea. i think that there is an unfair edge towards sodas since they actually get refrigerated properly.

i say we start an uprising in order for peach tea to have a fighting chance. survival bias will not be the demise of our beloved peach tea!!

-MY G"

for no particular reason, i signed the note. not thinking much of it, i leave the pen besides the tea and leave to find anywhere to go away from my friends.