013

as opposed to being baby blue or neon pink, todays note was a classic yellow post-it. compared to all the previous notes, this one appeared particularly bland and quickly written. from what i can assume, the guy was probably late to school and still wanted to get himself a tea to start off the day on the right foot.

so, instead of trying to multitask, i decided to go slowly today. i felt if i maybe take more time than he did, it could balance out the aura going for the vending machine. or some shit like that.

i vend myself the ice tea, take it out of the machine, and place it in my bag. afterwards, i grab our pink pen and a photo i printed of my dog out of my bag, along with a roll of tape. given how much he supposedly hates gum, i figured the least i could do was to be considerate and use a more conventional adhesive.

"(`◎△◎)!?

there was so much attached to that note oh my god !!

you really didn't have to get me another lip gloss, i was going to buy one myself, but i promise this time i won't break it! i'll make sure cloud never lives to see the lip gloss anywhere on the floor.

i really like strawberries, so i look forward to using this one (-:

you actually? stick gum to the bottom of tables? your kind disgusts me Ò.Ó people like you are why we can't have nice things.

but, despite how damn gross you are, you have really good music taste. thank you for making me an album, it was really sweet of you (-:

you're being too nice to me man... i feel like you're trying to pamper me and get something out of me (˘з˘) i hope you realise i'm bad at all subjects and cannot do your homework ,,,

- my JK"

i start by taping the picture of my dog to the post it note. unfortunately, the image was a lot bigger than i expected, so i knew i would have to write less today. so, i write slowly, too, trying to make my handwriting look less shitty than usual. i write my 'a's the fancy way, i make my 'v's and 'w's and 'm's more bubbly, just generally trying to mimic the handwriting every smart girl has in my class.

"this is a picture of my dog, holly. he's a handsome young man from a long line of wonderful talent and potential. the absolute pinnacle of show dogs.

don't worry about me asking for you to do my homework, i don't know how i would even put it on the vending machine without some dumbass taking it for shits and giggles. thankfully, these notes are small enough for people not to give a shit, but homework would be more annoying. plus, homework is a social construct and agenda teachers try pushing onto students i don't adhere to. 

-MY G"

i sling my bag over my shoulder and promptly leave.