Chapter 4: Cocky Much?

Backstage

Jacob: I thought you were sick *Smiling*

You: *Laughs* Oh... yeah about that * Cough Cough* (Sick Voice) I'm still sick babe I just wanted to surprise you.

Jacob: Mmmmhhh

You: *Giggles* Okay so I told you that so you wouldn't know what I was up to. If it makes you feel any better I felt bad for lying to you.

Jacob: Oh... really well how bad *Winks while leaning in to kiss you*

Roc Royal, Ray Ray, Amoir and Sherra appears out of know where. Your lips are about to connect with Jacob's when you guys are rudely interrupted

Roc: *Rick Ross grunt*

You and Jacob jump at the oh so familiar sound and you guys quickly pull a part

Jacob: *Jake sends Roc a quick evil glare for ruining the special moment* What do you guys want?!?! Can't you see we where in the middle of something.

Amoir: Little boy I don't know who your raising your voice at and you should be thankful that we interrupted you guys because we stopped you guys from making a baby.

You: O_O

Amoir: Y/N I'm just saying every time I see you two together it's looks like your about to eat each others faces off... You know what I got an idea. Maybe you two should go down to Miami and..

Sherra: That's enough Amoir, so we were just wondering if you two wanted to go to the Amusement Park that's 30 minutes away from here.

Jacob: Sure. First I have to change and then I'll be ready to go. *Turns to you and gives you a quick kiss*

Roc: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... *Gross face*

Ray Ray: Get a room please!!! * Turns his back away from you guys*

Amoir: I agree with Ray

Sherra: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... Look at the cute couple. Puppy love is so sweet.

You: *Roll eyes* Roc, Ray and Amoir y'all need to get a life and Sherra thanks *Smiles*

Ray Ray: Whatever girl *Roll eyes* but if you two ever need a hotel just hit me up and I'll give you my cousin's number. He's works at the Hilton and he'll give you a great discount. I hit him up every time Amoir and I need a room.

Amoir: *Yells* RAY!!! *Slaps Ray Ray in the arm*

Ray: Yup!! Baby I bet the neighbors know ma name... Well in this case the hotel staff and and vistors *Laughs*

You: TMI!!

Jacob: For real! We did not need to all of that information.

Roc: Anyways Y/N you did really good out there. I never knew you could dance like that.

Ray Ray: *Mumbles* I never knew she could dance at all

You: What was that Ray?

Ray Ray: Huh?

You: Oh... Don't even try to play stupid now

Roc: I don't think he's trying

Sherra: Damn...

Amoir: *Claps her hands* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You: *SMH*

Jacob: He just got on you son!!

Sherra: Anyways Y/N you killed the stage tonight with the help of Mr. Dance Floor Killa himself

Amoir: Yeah you did. It was really nice seeing you on stage doing the thing that you do best

Ray Ray: That's what she said

Everyone: Brusts into laughter

You: Amoir you need to take care of Ray *smh*

Roc: Y'all is nasty!!!

You: And Sherra you need to take care of Roc *Laughs*

Jacob: Well, I need to go get dress so I'll be right back

You: *Turns to face Jake* Okay babe. Don't take too long to get dress okay?

Jacob: I don't make any promises * Laughs*

And with that Jacob walks off to go change in his dressing room leaving you with the two happy couples making you feel like the fifth wheel

Amoir & Ray are bricking back and forth in that cute way that only they can do.

You look around and notice for the first time that Diggy, Princeton and Prodigy are missing from the group.

You: Hey Y'all where's Prodigy, Princeton and Diggy?

Roc: Oh... yeah Princeton went on a date and Prodigy went home after we performed and I don't know where Diggy went.

You: Oh... now that I think about it I remember him saying something about going to the studio after the show.

Amoir: Of course!! He's always at the studio.

Sherra: IKR *smh*

You check your watch for the time and you realize that Jacob has been gone for more than 20 mintues. What the hell he takes forever to get dress. He's acting like he's going some where important UGH!!! The Amusement Park is going to be close by the time we get there if he doesn't hurry up.

As if she's reading your thoughts Amoir says

Amoir: Where the heck is Jacob he's been gone forever!!

You: I know right!! He can be such a girl sometimes...

Out of the blue everyone starts laughing and your just standing there like Boo Boo the fool. WTH!!! That was hella random you think to yourself. In your confuse state of mind you don't realized Jacob creeping up behind you until you feel presence behind you.

*You turn around quickly and face Jacob*

You: Finally!!! What took you so freaking long just to put on pants, a shirt and shoes?

Jacob: Don't be mad I just got distracted by my sexiness.

You: Your sexiness?!??! Cocky much?

Jacob: *Laughs* Anyways let's go!!

3 and a half hours later

After 3 hours of running around the park and the guys winning us (girls) gifts. We're tired out of our minds. I just wanted to collapse on my bedroom floor and go to sleep.As we're making our way throw the parking lot something catches your eye...

What catches your eye? Person? A Thing? Well you'll have to find out in the next chapter. Sorry for any mis-spells, incorrect grammar etc. Please Fan me if you like my story and comment!! Feedback is very important :) Have a nice day or night - Annie Williams