ᴼᴺᴱ

San entered the cafeteria filled with the laughters and the voices of his schoolmates. Being here sometimes made him feel even more like an outsider. Sure he had friends with whom he enjoyed hanging out, but there just was something missing. Something that made him feel like he didn't belong to them entirely. Maybe even somebody?

"San! Come over to our table", Jongho, one of his friends, shouted and forced the boy back to reality. With a few steps he was at the table Jongho and Mingi always saved for their lunch and sat down. San joined their small talk about school when San overheard the conversation of the table on his left.

"- yeah you need to be dressed up halloweeny and cover your face, if not you're not allowed to go inside. But to be honest, the Central Halloween Party is the best so you follow the rules and enjoy!"
The soft voice belonged to a purple haired boy with round glasses. You could think he was sweet, but San knew better.

San groaned, having lost the last motivation he needed to go to this halloween party with his friends. Actually he wasn't in the mood going to a party at all, but after he found out that the good-looking playboy Jung Wooyoung would go there too, the rest of his thoughts having fun with his friends faded away.

"Guuuys", he whined, "guess who's coming to the party tomorrow..."
"Is it Jeon Jungkook?", Jongho asked smiling excitedly, eager to maybe finally meet his role model.

"Noo, of course not! Well, actually I don't know, but that's not who I meant!", San groaned, "It's Wooyoung!".

"Saan, you know you'll not cross paths with him at that party! It's too big. So stop complaining! You're coming with us, don't stay in your room with Shiber as you always do!", Mingi replied with a slightly annoyed voice.

"Please?", Jongho added with a sweet voice, looking the older boy deep in the eyes.

"Okay, I'm coming with y'all. Maybe-", but he couldn't finish his sentence since Yunho, another friend of them, rushed to their table. Dragging a black haired boy behind himself.

"Guys, meet Park Seonghwa. He's a new student here and well, he's our friend now!"

All of the friends greeted Seonghwa and they began talking about random stuff.
Like which classes they took, they also invited Seonghwa to come to the party.
When the school bell rang, they collected their things and started walking to their classes.

San didn't have class with one of his friends, so he parted ways and went on his own to the english room. As he entered, the room was barely filled with students, only a few tables were occupied. The boy sat down at one in the middle of the room, instantly spacing out. Only thinking about going to his room later and lying down on his bed. Lately he wasn't acting like himself, not being the happy virus anymore, but though he knew that, he couldn't figure out why.

Still deep in his thoughts, San heard the teacher come in, sighing: "Oh boy, you also came late again? Look there is a seat left, sit down so I can start my class!"

The chair next to him was pulled away and somebody collapsed on it.

Turning his head, San saw the person he wanted to see least out of all the students in his year.

"Heyy!", said Jung Wooyoung and smirked, waving at him with his left hand, only moving his fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soo, that's the first chapter! The idea's already stuck in my mind for soo long and I finally could get my ass up to write it down:)

Also I apologize for my language, I'm not a native speaker so there might be maany mistakes🙈

Still, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and maybe you can leave a little feedback!🥰