Chapter 5. Hitting Ashleigh with the car-

After a night of having no sleep, and being tired. Norman knew he should've pulled over and gotten some sleep...but he just wanted to drive to be over with.

Norman continued crusing down a deserted country road on the huge island of inkwell towards Inkwell City. Where this ADHOC was supposedly located.

He continued driving. His eyes felt heavy. It was 6:29 in the morning, and he just wanted to sleep...but they were only an hour away from the city. He pressed on. Hypno, Benny and Sunny were sleeping. Lucky....

Norman eventually fell asleep at the wheel.

He was started awake when a scream filled the air. Norman was alert. He saw there was a girl on the hood of the car. And the car was in a ditch.

Benny was still asleep. Sunny was scared, and Hypno was snoring.

Norman got out of the car, and went to the girl. She was unconsious. He poked her with a stick. She groaned, then sat up. She held her head.

Girl: Owww.....what the heck.

Norman: Are you okay-

Girl: Yeah...i think so. I mean, i'm not dead. So.

Norman: Alrighty. Well. Um. Have a nice day. *He walked and got back into the car. And managed to back out of the ditch.*

The girl ran over.

Girl: Wait! Could you give me a ride?

Norman: *Sighs* Where are you going?

Girl: The ADHOC building in Inkwell City.

Norman: Okay. I'm going there as well. Hop in.

Girl: Thanks! *She opened the passenger seat, moved Hypno into the backseat with Benny, then buckled herself in.* I'm Ashleigh!

Norman: Norman. Norman Droid.

Ashleigh: Nice to meet cha Normmy!

Norman: Nice to meet you too, Ashleigh.

He then downed a 1 liter of RC Cola then continued down the country road.