Chapter 12. STOP KNOCKING ON MY DAMN FRONT DOOR!

December 19th. What a day. Benny sat at a bus stop. He was pondering. Now Norman and Ashleigh had gone missing. He felt paranoia chewing at him. What if he or Isa were next? Benny sighed. He took the 19 Bus to Isle 1. And went inside, there was a note for him waiting. 

"Benny, headed to work. Can't stand around worrying. I'll be home at 7PM. -Isa."

Okay. So she'd gone to work. Fair enough, he sat on the couch and turned on the TV. He watched 3 hours of a Scooby Doo marathon before switching onto his Xbox to make time go by. Every now and then, Christmas carolers would knock on the door preform their carols. He liked it at first, but it soon grew annoying. And by the 8th time. He went out and sprayed the walkway down with the hose. Then Benny sat by the window and waited. And boom. The set of carolers came by and they all slipped on the now frozen over walkway. He deemed this a personal accomplishment. 

"YEAAH BOYYY!!!" He felt proud. Then he made himself some hot chocolate then sat back and proceeded to finish the campaign of Portal 3. Finally, Valve got their heads back into the game and made a 3 Portal. Unsurprisingly, it was very good. Who knew? GLaDOS proved to be a very worth character to accompany.

He finished the game then walked to put his cup in the seat, when he heard a knock on the front door. He frowned. Put the cup down, and walked to the front door then opened it. No one. Damn, must've been a ding dong ditcher. Or...a knock knock ditcher? Benny shrugged it off. It happened 3 more times. And when he heard the knockign again, he threw his controler down and went and opened the door. 

"JESUS CHRIST, WOULD YOU KIDS STOP KNOCKING ON MY DAMN FRONT DOOR!!!" 

He got pulted by snowballs. Okay. Wow. Kids were growing more disre-

Benny then got whacked in the face with a shovel. And was out instantly. 

Much like before, ADHOC workers took Benny to ADHOC, and made another robot, and used Benny's consciousness to make the robot more "human". But....these results proved disappointing. And thus, he was shoved off into the warehouse.

He had to name himself.

He decided to name himself,

Beep-0.