VI. Back Off

VI. Back off

Arriving to where Jennie is practicing Chanyeol who shouted loud enough to capture Jungkook's attention "Hey Love birds. We're here." I could feel their eyes on me. Mainly because I have someone beside me who's not Jungkook. "This is embarrassing. Could you please tell your friend not to do that." I glared at Chanyeol even though he can't see me. Jennie is waving and smiling at me. "That's just who he is." Sehun replied. I didn't need to look at Jungkook's side because I know they're staring. "Is you ex-boyfriend a baseball player?" He asked suddenly. I simply nodded my head. "Someone is giving us deadly stares from that side." He said. I sneaked a look at them and sure it is Jungkook and his friends were staring.

"Don't look at them." I said. When we arrived to our group "What took you so long to come here?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows suggestively "Is he always like this?" I asked Sehun. He just rolled his eyes "Stop it Chan. You're being annoying again." He told his friend. "Oh come on. Our Lisa here needs to cheer up. There's a lot of fishes in this area." Its my time to roll my eyes. I looked at his girlfriend and said "Is your boyfriend this annoying?" she just laughed "He's annoying but I love that about him." He said and added a wink. Lovey Dovey couples make me want puked. We're we like this when were together? I just miss being together with him.

I didn't know I was staring into something when Chanyeol's girlfriend snapped me back "Hey are you okay?" She asked. I smiled at her "Yeah I'm fine. I was just being reminded of something." She smiled back at me "I'm Rosé by the way." She gave me her hand to shake "Lisa." As I shake her hand. "You look quite familiar. Hey Love don't you think her face is familiar?" Rosé asked her boyfriend. "Its because you already saw her during the last year's winning party. When the basketball varsities won and at the same time baseball varsities also won their match." Her boyfriend replied. Rosé mouth is shaped like an 'o' "Umm why were you there?" she asked. I also remembered that day Jungkook was so happy that time, he was all smiles and I was the proud girlfriend who supported him "I'm with a friend..." I said quietly but still they heard it. "More like her boyfriend rather ex-boyfriend who's sending us killer glares this way." Kai who was listening to us said "Why'd you two break up anyway? You were both inseparable." He added. Chanyeol smacked the head of his friend "Ow! Why did you do that?" Kai exclaimed.

The two of them were running on the bleachers. "Don't worry about what Kai said." I didn't even notice Sehun sitting beside me. "I get it. I still need to get used to people asking why we broke up." I replied "Well you don't really need to answer them if you want." He said back. "But you're curious too, aren't you?" I looked at him and he nodded his head "He cheated on me with my bestfriend." I found myself saying, he looked at me shocked written on his face. "We've been together for 6 years and he just throw it all away just like that. I thought we were both happy." I added. He ruffled my hair "Its okay. Maybe its meant to happen. Maybe this is something you need to pass on. If you're really meant for each other you're going to be together no matter what the circumstances are but of course you also need time to heal. Well actually you both need time to think." He said. I was amazed by what he said "I didn't know you're that good with words." I said. He just laughed and shake his head "I don't want to see you sad. I mean I don't want to see people around me sad." I nod my head "Sehun, have you ever been in love?" I asked

He stared at me for so long "Not yet." I looked at him in the eyes "It's the most beautiful feeling in the world and at the same time the most thrilling. It could destroy you at any moment." I said. He shrugged his shoulders "If so then I don't want to touch that feeling." Jennie calling us to come down snapped us out "Hey guys come on." We all went down to our giddy friend. I almost felt jealous because of her cheerfulness. "Do you want to eat out? I'm so hungry." She said. Kai who was clearly smitten of her said "Yeah lets eat out. This is a rare opportunity for us to eat out with girls." Jennie blushed "Lisa can we? There's no food groceries at home." She said pouting. "So that's the reason." I replied. "You're living together?" Chanyeol asked. Jennie and I nodded our heads.

We didn't notice someone coming. "Lisa can we talk for a moment." Jungkook said in a hard tone. I nodded my head to my friends letting them know its okay. "What are you doing with them?" he asked. "Its none of you business Jungkook." I said dismissing him. "Lisa I can't concentrate on the game of you're being like this." He desperately said. "They're just friends, okay?" I said assuring him. I want him to concentrate on his game and not think of anything. "Lisa we're going. Are you coming?" Sehun who grabbed my arm said. Jungkook noticed his action and grabbed my other arm with force which cause Sehun to let go. "Back off. She's mine." Jungkook said threateningly. Sehun raised both his arms in a mocking surrender. I whipped my head to Jungkook "I'm not yours. We broke up remember? Or shall I remind you that you cheated?" Thankfully Jennie butted in "Hey Jungkook. We're all going to eat together. Mind if I get Lisa now?" I didn't even wait for Jungkook to answer I grabbed Jennie away. "Let's go."

***

Last update for today. Couldn't really resist updating. This is not edited yet so there's going to be some grammatical errors and mispelled words.

Comment down your thoughts and Vote if you like this chap. Thank you.