EPILOGUE: Maybe this time

EPILOGUE

5 years later...

After graduating on Accountancy I worked as a Finance Consultant on a big company and during my day offs I have my dance class. When Jungkook and I broke up I needed some distractions and I found my passion in dancing so I started to enroll in any dance class. Jennie and Jisoo are still in contact with me. They worked together in the same company since they're family. I'm about to meet Jisoo and Jennie for lunch.

I arrived at the restaurant earlier than them. After a while I saw Jennie strolling inside. I wonder why she's alone she's usually together with Jisoo. "Why are you alone?" I asked. She rolled her eyes "She got stuck with her boyfriend so its only going to be you and me this time." I laughed at her sulky behavior. We ordered our lunch "So how's work?" I asked "Stressed." I nodded my head "I know right." "Oh there's a party tonight. Its just a casual celebration of Jisoo's promotion and she said she has something important to tell us." Jennie said while eating his chicken salad. "What time?" I asked since I'll be off at 5 and it takes time to prepare. "8pm at Jisoo's address." After our little lunch we went back to work.

I received a text from Jisoo: Lisa I'm sorry I couldn't have lunch with you and Jennie today. There's a party tonight. You don't have to dress fancy just go straight here from work. I hope you can come. Xx

After I've done some work I called my secretary "I'll be leaving early today. Some documents is going to arrive today could you please place it in my table? Its going to arrive at 6:00 and I have somewhere to go." She smiles at me. "Sure boss." She faked saluted. There's still a lot of time to prepare. I checked my make up and fixed my hair. Jisoo's house is far from the city that's why I need to go now because of traffic and so that I can arrive on time. "See you on Monday Somi. I'll go ahead. Bye."

Jisoo's parent's gave her a house when she graduated. Jennie got a new car and I was accepted at work after I graduated and it's a big start for me. Today I'm living in my own condo. I don't know how are the others Sehun and Chanyeol are both working on their companies, they're future CEO's in the making I don't really know what happened to Kai since he and Jennie didn't really continue what they have during college after they graduated I heard that he got back with his ex-girlfriend Krystal. Well, Jennie is unexpectedly dating Taehyung I was even shocked when I heard the news. She said Jisoo's Jin introduced them and they just hit it off. Jisoo and Jin finally got back together before they graduated. Chaeyoung, Chanyeol's ex-girlfriend now I don't know exactly why they broke up is working as a fashion model. I don't have any news about Jungkook. Is he married? I wondered. I hope he's happy now. I can finally say I have moved on from all those pains I am happy now even though my love life is currently missing.

When I arrived at Jisoo's house there are already people loitering outside. I saw Jennie come out. "Just in time. I thought you're going to arrive late since your motto is work is life." Jennie said as soon as I arrived. I rolled my eyes at her I swear she's the female version of Chanyeol. I just shrugged "What can I say, I love your cousin so I decided to get off from work early." Jennie shouted "Hey! You still love me more." She pouted. Someone hugged her from behind "Well I love you so much more." Taehyung said making her giggle and this time its my time to roll my eyes "Oh my innocent eyes. Let me in. I want to see the woman who skipped our lunch just to be with his boyfriend."

"