XI. Basketball Practice

XI. Basketball Practice Jungkook’s POV

We were gathered in our locker room. “By the way Jungkook, I just saw Lisa with her friends on a restaurant during lunch. She was all smiles and she was even more comfortable talking to one of the basketball player.” Hobi one of teammates told me. I’m glad she’s back on her usual self. Her smile always lights up my world. Too cheesy? But it’s the truth. “One of the basketball player? Who?” I asked. “The tall guy. I forgot his name.” Sehun I thought. That guy should really know his place. “Not the perfect time to talk about that.” Jin said Hobi. “Its okay. Lisa and I had an understanding already.” I assured them. “Just make sure this isn’t going to affect your performance on the game Kook.” Jin said warning on his voice. I gave him a firm nod.

Jimin who was running and catching his breath when he came to us because he’s late. Uh-oh Namjoon and Jin had always hated tardiness. “I’m sorry. I was stuck at detention.” Jimin excused but it didn’t help Detention? Seriously. “Detention Park? The match season is approaching and you had detention? You promised you’d behave.” Jin reprimanded. “I know. I’m sorry.” Jimin apologized “What did you do this time?” Namjoon asked calmly. Jimin was debating whether to tell him or not. I tried to ease to tension “Umm maybe we should head out now for practice. I think its time.” I said. “I don’t want this to have a next time. You understand me Park Jimin?” Jin said Jimin just nodded his head. Jimin sent me grateful look.

As they went out I stayed with Jimin “Why did you get detention?” He looked at me “I was fucking late for 3 minutes Kook. 3 minutes and Park Jin Young sent me a detention slip.” I listened at his outburst “And why were you late?” I said carefully. I don’t want a pissed Jimin at me. He averted his eyes looking for an excuse. “Oh c’mon Jimin. Don’t tell me your picking up ladies again? Seriously?” he rolled his eyes dramatically. “I am not picking up ladies. I was going to discuss something on that Jennie chick because we had a report.” Jennie aah the cheerleader. “She made me chase her Kook and when I caught up to her she said ‘Lets discuss about our topic tomorrow. I’m busy today.’”

“Are you guys done chatting? If you don’t mind could you please join the others warm up outside?” Jin looking pissed. We quickly join the others. “Oh and Kook you might want to know this. Lisa is watching the basketball practice right now.” I whipped my head to the bleachers No Lisa but I saw her friend Jennie practicing. ‘comfortable talking to one od the basketball players?’ I remembered Hobi telling me. This is not good. She should be here watching me. I gave Jimin a pissed off glance. “Way to ruin the mood Chim.” He just shrugged.

I can’t wait to finish this practice and see her. “Okay let’s take a break.” Jin said. Where’s our coach anyway. “You, come with me.” I pointed at Jimin. I let him lead me to the basketball court. How could she do this to me? After what I said to her that I need her to concentrate on my game then she’s doing this? Is she doing this to spite me? Making me jealous perhaps? Because its fucking working. Jimin noticed my murderous aura “You gotta relax. Calm down Kook. You don’t want trouble especially now that Jin is pressured.”

I was watching her enjoying the basketball practice and she’s breathtakingly beautiful. She’s smiling at one of the players. Sehun I figured. “That guy is going down.” Jimin had to double take to look at me “C’mon before you do anything you’d regret later.” Before I look away I sent a message to Lisa. ‘Can we talk?’ I grabbed Jimin to go back. “You’re not planning anything are you?” Jimin suspiciously asked.

I shook my head “Not at the moment.”

***

The other update that I said a while ago is here. So I mentioned a name Park Jin Young above I was referring to JYP not Jin young got7.

Next update will be on Wednesday.

Comment down your thoughts and Vote if you like this chap. Thank you so much!