XVI. Rainy Season

XVI. Rainy Season

Today was indeed a busy day for all those who are participating the Game Season. I was waiting for Jennie at her condo to finish her practice. I decided to just stay here since I’ve got nothing to do at the campus. Remembering what Jungkook and I talked at the library I began to think Do I still love him? In my heart it says yes I couldn’t just throw away the years that we’ve been together. He’s my first love. I think its time to forgive. Its still obvious that I care for him. Maybe tomorrow I’m going to surprise him. I’m going to give him a second chance everyone deserves it. I just hope I’m not going to regret it.

I made tea and sit on the living room while waiting for Jennie. She told me that we are going to the airport today to get her cousin. I felt happy and excited for tomorrow. Everything will be good and everything is going back to normal if he and I will be back together. Jennie arrive at 5:00pm. “Lisa my cousin called me and said she’ll arrive at 7:00pm. Do you want to eat dinner outside or here?” she said. “Lets just eat out. It would be convenient for us to eat near the airport.” She nodded “Okay. I know a place. C’mon.”

After changing into some casual clothes we went outside. “Woah its kind of windy.” Jennie said “I think its going to rain.” Good thing I brought an umbrella with me. “I hope its not going to rain during the game season. Its going to be a total mess.” She said. We hailed a taxi “Black Box please.” I looked at Jennie shocked Black Box is an expensive restaurant. “Black Box?” I asked her. She just smiled “Yep. Don’t worry. Its my treat.” I smiled awkwardly. “I have something to talk to you and I want your advice.” I really want to tell her about my plans for tomorrow.

We arrive at the restaurant just near the airport. The sky which was gray before is now raining. “Ugh I hate rain.” Jennie said. I smiled to her “Its not that bad.” The waitress took our orders “So what is it that you wanted to say?” she asked. “I’m thinking of getting back together with Jungkook.” I observed her reaction “You’re getting back together?” she said making sure that she hear me right. “Yeah. I realized that I still love him.” Jennie stared at me “Well if that’s what you want. Aww this sucks I was shipping you with Sehun. Chanyeol and I made a bet to see how long you and Sehun would finally date.” I stared at her incredulously “You’re kidding.” She laughed “Nope. I guess the bet’s off.”

After eating its finally time to meet her cousin. “You’re going to love my cousin. She cracks old jokes but still its going to make you laugh.” And then she realizes something. “Oh shit!” she stared at me too long that I thought she forgot something “ Whats wrong?” I asked. “You’re getting back together with your ex so that means you’re leaving.” She said sadly. “Its okay. You have your cousin now. You won’t feel alone anymore.”

After a few minutes Jennie was frantically waving in crowd until her cousin saw her. Woah her cousin is really pretty. “Oh Jendueki I missed you.” They hugged each other until she saw me. “You brought a friend?” Jennie cheerfully introduced us. “Lisa this is my cousin Jisoo. And Jisoo this is my friend slash roommate.” Jisoo and I shake hands “You’re quite familiar.” She said. “Of course she would look familiar she goes to our school.” Jisoo just nodded “It feels like we’re talked before. You face is really familiar.” Jennie answered for me again “Maybe you met a some party because you know your ex-boyfriends are on the same team.” Jisoo’s eyes widened in surprise “You are Jungkook’s girlfriend.”

After all the introductions we all head back home. “Ooh its raining heavily in here.” Jisoo said as we ride the taxi "Yeah. It started to rain today. Hey it also rained the last time you were here when we were about to send you off at the airport. And now its raining again. You really brought rain with you Jisoo." Jennie chuckled. "Whenever it rains its always bad luck." Jisoo suddenly said.

***

Is Jungkook and Lisa finally getting back together? What do you think will happen tomorrow? Does Jisoo's premonition true? Does rain really brings bad luck?

Next update will be on tomorrow or Sunday.

Comment down your thoughts guys and Vote 😊 Thank you.