Chapter 1 - Aria

It wasn't a shooting star. For it was early in the morning and for the sound made when it passed through the atmosphere. I knew this day would come.

I run through the trees to find a clear spot to watch the spaceship before it hits the ground. I spot it easily. The spaceship falls fast, but then the parachute is filled with the wind. The nearer it comes the more I wonder why it is so small. If they wanted to go back on Earth they could have created a huge spaceship. Not that they aren't capable of it - they've been living in space for more than 100 years now.

I guess the ship will drop in the north of where I am. Lucky for them, this hill is not grounder's territory. Well, technically the whole ground is theirs but anyway - there are no grounder campsite there.

I whistle as loud as I can so my horse could hear me. I don't have to wait before he galopes towards me. I grab his mane and jump on his back. Guiding Jupiter, I listen carefully to the sound of his hooves. My beating heart matches his rythm. The adrenaline kicks in. My day is comming.

They will know me. Not the way everybody know the name of the first man on the moon. They don't even know my name but they'll soon get to know the legend of the moonchild.