Poison

Ruby's POV:

I swear  i know i had been poisoned. I knew I was in a deep sleep but then a gush of light enveloped me and then I could see four figures standing .

"Mom?" I say, teary eyed. "Dad! Grandpa! Grandma!"
But before I could run over to them, they went far away.

Then I could see myself running towards them. But in a flash of an eye, my whole scene went purple. Then I could finally feel my body.
And when I felt my body, I could feel something very very heavy hovering on me. My mind was still trapped in the purple gooey slush and I couldn't comprehend anything that was happening to me.  Then a sudden realization hit me. I was poisoned at  maximum and my body was changing to form my new skin. I was.... Becoming the enemy for my own group. I could feel something seeping on my eyes, my skin, my hair became heavy and I couldn't feel my feet.

Alucard's POV

I suddenly became stiff as I saw the light engulfing her. Her body was on fire, almost. She.... Wait, she's transforming!

"She's been positioned! Hold her now!" Came Zilong's voice from far off. But I kept staring at her. No, this couldn't be.

Nana rushed towards ruby and pinned her to the bed, making sure she doesn't escape.

What has she... No, no no no no. No.

The patch on her transformed into a beautiful purple butterfly which looked pained and Mysterious at the same time. The butterfly hid many feelings I couldn't guess.

"How is this possible?!" I bombarded towards everyone who was looking at ruby, shocked.

"I think Argus planned this all to himself. I should have guessed!" Freya cussed under her breath as she touched ruby's forehead.

"She's poisoned to another level. She couldn't have survived this but she did.. she's saved from death but not from darkness." Freya whispered.

What the hell is she saying?? No ruby can't turn into a Anadise. (Anadise heroes who were once a normal hero, turned into evil due to poison.)

"How do we undo this?" I asked them but none of them could meet my eye.

"It's too late Alucard." Nana whispered softly before bursting into sobs. 

"We need to hold her in place. We don't know how much is the amount of  energy surpassing through her body."  Rafaela said as she healed ruby once more.

"She can harm anyone." Lancelot said as he leaned on the door with his... Odette.

"That doesn't mean we give up on her. She is poisoned because she was defending your castle!" I growled.

"I didn't mean we should give up. I'm saying we can't undo the poison but we can undo the time." He said looking calm.

"But honey for that, there might be consequences." Odette whispered.

"Yeah there will be consequences but if they want her to be a pure hero, they need to do it." Lancelot replied.

"How? What? Stop talking to just each other!" I growled.

"Well, have you heard of diggie?"

"No."

"Well he's a timekeepeer. He can slow down or inspire time at any rate."

My jaw dropped. WHAT?

"WHAT the hell does that even mean?" Zilong asked as surprised as I was.

"Where is this diggie?" I asked quick not willing to waste time.

"He lives in the fairy forest. "

"Where is the fairy forest?"

"It will take you nearly three days to go if you go by land but maybe few hours through water." Odette said and Lancelot sighed.

"Have you see the dawn on swan castle? It is beau-"

"Yeah yeah how will we reach there? " Nana asked quite annoyed by Odette's same damn line.

"Umm, by water."

"Beauty with no brains," Kagura said softly to which Freya cleared her throat immediately to mask her words.

"So, let's go?' Lancelot said clearly not interested in being here.

"Lead the way."

He led us to the most popular part of his castle and muttered some spell. Immediately a statue moved and in came a small submarine.

Inside the submarine were four people.

Alpha, Bane, Cyclops and Lolita.

"Hey, welcome"  lolita said as she asked us to come inside.

The submarine was bigger than what we had imagined.

"So where to Princess?"

"The fairy forest."

As soon as Odette said, the tension grew in the room. The four of them stared at her as if she's lost her mind.

"Are you sure about this?" Bane asked his eyes dark.

"Yeah, we need to get to diggie."

"But there's a lot of danger there you know that right?"

"The goddess of war is here. I think he'd be able to recognise her and help her out. At least when we're trying to save the world." She said and Lancelot held her hand and led us to our seats.