What the bloody hell is that

Ruby's POV:

I went outside and sat in the sun. I knew that i had done the wrong thing. I shouldn't have brought the same thing over and over again. He definitely is hurt. But he deserves it doesn't he?

No he doesn't. 

Just as i was thinking, I heard a guard walk up to me. He looked at me, bowed and said ,"His highness wants to see you."

Oh? Roger? Hmm.. 'Okay thanks' I smiled at the stiff guard and went down to the castle. 

The conference room was huge and i had already been there before, but being seated there with an army made the room look small. 

Lancelot, Odette, Alucard, Roger, Irithel, Freya, Zilong, Nana, Hayabusa, Kagura, Lesley, Gusion, Harley, Harith; ALL.

'So, Aurora is coming over. Alucard said that his team will be joining us too. Aurora will be coming tonight using an arrival spell while the others are coming by walking. Apparently they want their panda to lose some weight.' Roger began, sitting comfortably on the throne. 

'Yeah, they'll be here quick. Layla doesn't like to go slow.' Alucard said and Irithel spoke something none of us had expected and so we ended up laughing very hard. "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID HAH!"

We were all laughing and Lesley was punching Harley while complaining 'You're not supposed to understand!' That made all of us laugh more. 

Just then cold air hit me and i shivered. 

'She's here.' Roger said and stood up. We all did the same. 

But instead of just Queen Aurora, someone else also followed. She looked freaky and weird. Half of her was dark while half of her was spacial. Her eyes had a shade of pink which made her more beautiful yet more strange. 

'I think I've met you in one of my dreams.' She said as she looked at us. 

'That's freaking weird!' Nana exclaimed completely freaked out. Her face looked weirdly pale and she came and sat down besides me. 

'How are you doing Aurora?' Zilong stood up and hugged Aurora. Freya did the same while rest of us just bowed down. 

'Don't need to bow down my dears. Please.' She gestured us to rise as we did so. 

'I have some bad news. Vexana and Alice have actually made up. Apparently they both don't hate each other anymore. We can't use one against the other.' Lunox said and that shocked us. 

'How did you know?' I asked, curious as to how or why she knows this. 

'Seen it in my dreams. What i see always come true.' She spoke boldly and Queen Aurora agreed. 

'I've been able to guard myself because of her only. I found her when she couldn't find herself. That's how we're friends.' Aurora said and she sadly sat down. 

'We won't be able to fight with an army so small. We might be more in number but we're not as powerful. We need more heroes. Find whoever you can and ask them to join us.' Aurora said. 

'Where's chang'e?' Zilong asked.

'Uh.. here brother.' A small scared voice came from behind a large figure of a panda. 

'Come out Chang'e. I promise i won't scold you.' 

Little Chang'e came out and Zilong immediately hugged her. He then carried her and brought her to us. Chang'e was indeed very cute. Her hair was also made up in a cute pig tails and that was so adorable. Freya quickly held her and she was so happy. She sat down with Chang'e in her arms.