Where is home?

Lancelot's POV:

I made sure to check each and every stone just so that my Odette doesn't get hurt.

'I'm tired. I feel sad because Nana lost her family.' she whispered softly.

'I know. I am sad too but we couldn't have prevented it. We can just fight back.' I said trying to calm her down.

I rested my forehead onto hers as she gently looked at me with her shy eyes.

I took the opportunity and kissed her gently.

'Lets go and see what lies ahead.' I said and held her hands again.

There was another ditch which we easily jumped on. But the energy here seemed so different. This, this energy. What is this?!

I looked at Odette and saw that she wasn't doing well.

'Let's get out of here!' I said and lead her way out.

'This is the malefic energy. I can't believe this is so strong. What happened here?!'

I looked at the place where she pointed. The place looked ruined. Nothing but ruins of the building could be seen.

I looked back to find where we had come from but it seemed that I couldn't remember.

'I can't remember where we came from .' I said as I looked at Odette.

'Me neither. Let's keep looking. Maybe we'll find something here ' she said and we both went to search.

As we couldn't find our way, I remembered the watch diggie had given.

There was nothing here so we returned back crossing that energy again. It was such a weird experience. It was as if there was a complete different world.

As we reached there we saw a boy, small, silver headed looking at us with big eyes.

'any leads?' Freya asked.

'We went over to that direction and we crossed a ditch and the energy around that place was very strong. Malefic energy.' Odette said and Hylos looked at her in shock.

'You mean there's malefic energy coming from that place? ' he asked pointing to where we had gone.

'Yeah why?' I asked him but he said nothing while giving diggie a look. Diggie nodded in response and that was such an impolite thing to do but I kept quiet.

'Malefic energy... It means that the abyss has recently left and that you guys are lucky to be alive.' Hylos said with a very grim expression and I held my hands out and held Odette just in case.

Just then the silver headed boy looked at the sky and gave out a cry. Alucard rushed to see what was up with him.

'Helcurt. I will get to you. Just you wait.' he said through trembling voice .

'Who are you little one?' Odette asked as she stroke him with a swan song. He immediately calmed down and then told us what had happened.

He said that he was sleeping when a very disturbing noise came from outside. He tried to go and see but there was sudden darkness and he could see nothing. Just then half of his kind was slaughtered in front of him. He had tried to help his grandfather but the old man died because of the chaos.

'Where's Nana?' Zilong asked and went to where we had last left Kagura and Nana.

There we saw Kagura only weeping her eyes out.

'She left. She said she couldn't take this and she went. I'd never seen her this angry. ' Kagura said.

'Nana as in the mischievous Nana?' Harith asked and looked scared.

'She wiped out-' he began but Alucard stopped.

'yeah and now she's learning how to control her magic and is going very well.' he said.

'We just , we need to find her! ' Freya said and we did need to find her.

'She said not to. She wants to be alone for a while. She asked us to return back home and she said she will come back on her own.' Kagura said

'We can't leave her alone. It's too dangerous!' I exclaimed.

'Not... Anymore no.' Freya said and we all looked behind.

'Nana??' everyone was shocked.

She had.. transformed into a new skin. Her eyes were dark, her skin was very dark. It freaked Odette out and surely enough I hadn't seen anything quite like her before.

Her darts too has changed and she looked dead inside.

'So, how would you like a graveyard party?' She said and my entire body shook.