Scars

I own nothing!

Peter (Parker) POV.

As the winter soldier finished the story, from what he could remember, they all turned to me. Their eyes full of many emotions, pity being the most prominent.
They ask if I still have the scars. I sigh and press a button on my suit that causes the top to fall away.

They gasp as they see the permanent, physical, mark that HYDRA left. The bold, messy ,carving across my chest that read 'property of HYDRA'. The number on my left hip , 13974, my identification number.The whip lashings across my back, deep and marring, that will never go away. The HYDRA symbol that was branded on the small of my back. The deep marks of a dagger on my abdomen.

I looked down so I wouldn't see the looks on their face when they saw my body. A hand touches my shoulder and I look up about to attack before I say that it was Winter. Slowly he lifted his shirt over his head as he turns away from my to show the others, I am not the only one who has an identification number or 'property of HYDRA' written across my chest.
He had less scars than me, but he had them.

I have more scars because I don't have words that force me to do those awful things. I have fear and pain. That's all I will ever have.

Byeeeeeeeeee!!